Reasons to be Cheerful

31 minutes ago, superwell87 said:

On annual leave for the next week. 

It was a lovely day today in Playa del Inverness and we had a calm and promising sunset.

The weather is set fair and I wish you a relaxing and rejuvenating time.

20 minutes ago, sophia said:

It was a lovely day today in Playa del Inverness and we had a calm and promising sunset.

The weather is set fair and I wish you a relaxing and rejuvenating time.

Cheers. Weather looks like it will be decent, or at least dry in Easter Ross for the week ahead so will be all good. 

Thanks to the invention of the bus lane, skipping past a mile (maybe 45 min) long traffic queue on a bus with nobody else on it (other than the driver, because the other bus two minutes in front hoovered up everybody else waiting for this service).  That and it effectively being a freebie because it's a leftover dayrider from a trip earlier today.

#carwankers

Edited by Hedgecutter

26 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Skipping past a mile (maybe 45 min) long queue on a bus with nobody else on it (other than the driver, because the other bus two minutes in front hoovered up everybody else waiting for this service).  That and it effectively being free because it's a leftover dayrider from a trip earlier today.

#carwankers

See also:

Being smart enough to look at the board when an absolutely rammed subway arrives at the station, and instead of trying to squeeze on, waiting the 2 minutes until the next one which usually has about 3 people on it

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Couple of hours alone in the pub ❤️

We were on the wind up in the pub last night phoning and asking stupid stuff to the lassie behind the bar who is a good sport. The phone ri g one time and she put on a sultry voice and said "Hey, it's Carmen. You're through to Babestation what would you like to talk about, baby?"

It wasn't us on the phone. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

We were on the wind up in the pub last night phoning and asking stupid stuff to the lassie behind the bar who is a good sport. The phone ri g one time and she put on a sultry voice and said "Hey, it's Carmen. You're through to Babestation what would you like to talk about, baby?"

It wasn't us on the phone. :lol:

Gimme half an hour, il phone you, you be Carmen

15 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

One of the greatest pleasures in life.

It really genuinely fucking is isn't it?

31 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Gimme half an hour, il phone you, you be Carmen

It really genuinely fucking is isn't it?

It genuinely is. Occasionally I'll read the football sections of whatever papers are there, but I've taken to bookmarking any decent football blogs I've found on twitter and reading them whilst having a pint or 2.  I'm always happy to chat to anyone else about the football though.