Reasons to be Cheerful

9 hours ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

I'll be honest, I was more offended by him finishing off with an Ed Sheerin song, I'd much rather have had another papish one. 

I wouldn’t have known it was his song if I had been there without the mother. She was like a kid at Christmas.

4 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Bought a bumper pack of AA Batteries for stuff for the boys and had some left over, so have found Mrs B’s old game boy (still in mint condition) and spent the last two hours playing tetris.

I'm pleased for you, but now it's after 2am and I've now got the tetris theme stuck in my head. I hope your batteries die soon.

Just watched my son become junior vice World Cup champion in ITF TaeKwondo at the World Cup in Koper, Slovenia this morning.

So, so proud of him. Sitting at work watching him live on YouTube an emotional state shouting and cheering at the laptop to then receive a phone call from in tears overwhelmed at just how far he has come 🥲

Is there genuinely anything better in life than watching your kids get closer to their dreams.

Edited by Jinky67

8 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

Won a £50 JD Sports gift card on McDonald's Monopoly earlier. Looks like I'll be getting the new Scotland top then!

You could get 2 full Juventus trackies off if that!

Party like its 2003!

Edit : just went and had a look. £50 for trackie bottoms. Shitting Christ.

Edited by Mr. Alli

I found a bakery near my office. Just a 5 minute detour on my way in. Bacon roll and a nice coffee for £3.

This pleases me. But at the same time, I know that this will not work out well for me. Years ago, in an old job, I found a place that made fresh muffins on the way to work and put on 2 stone.