Reasons to be Cheerful

Had two massive jobs on the go at work. I have been at them all week, working long hours and stressing like mad. 
Finished them both last night. I feel like a constipated man who finally managed to push out a cricket ball. I feel much lighter. Stress instantly lifted. And it is sunny here and Friday, so all good. 

3526f31fd5160575073a2deab0d8b512.jpg

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Had two massive jobs on the go at work. I have been at them all week, working long hours and stressing like mad. 

Finished them both last night. I feel like a constipated man who finally managed to push out a cricket ball. I feel much lighter. Stress instantly lifted. And it is sunny here and Friday, so all good. 

What is it you do?

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Have you and The Prof managed to unmask and dob in the cheating feckers yet ?

5 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Have you and The Prof managed to unmask and dob in the cheating feckers yet ?

This was one of the two jobs - and in short, yes. 

To say we have scared a significant number of students shitless is an understatement. Not just the ones going through the dreaded process. 

32 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

This was one of the two jobs - and in short, yes. 

To say we have scared a significant number of students shitless is an understatement. Not just the ones going through the dreaded process. 

SpotlessPoisedAss-size_restricted.gif.f964026c92d57f7fd39935196520e5ce.gifscottsdad and The Prof finally decide to do some work..........