Reasons to be Cheerful

16 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I'm used to the £6.50 pints but the £13.50 hotdog and chips was an wallet opener

Going tonight, there'll be nae hotdog for me.

£6.50 for a pint in a plastic cup tae, robbing bassas. 

56 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

People buy food at gigs?

Food at gigs should be banned though. If you can't go two hours without food then you have a problem.

Try a Springsteen gig. If you don't buy food, you starve to death.

I had a weird heart thing going on this morning that had the symptoms of a heart attack (high BPM, tight chest, pain in my arms) but after a trip to the Royal Infirmary it looks like a weird and usually non-fatal heart defect instead. I am so happy it wasn’t a heart attack, was so scared this morning.

4 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I had a weird heart thing going on this morning that had the symptoms of a heart attack (high BPM, tight chest, pain in my arms) but after a trip to the Royal Infirmary it looks like a weird and usually non-fatal heart defect instead. I am so happy it wasn’t a heart attack, was so scared this morning.

Congratulations...I think?

14 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Hopefully you got a more explicit diagnosis than "Well Jambomo, we think you've got a weird and usually non-fatal heart defect."

My money says you'll be offered cardioversion.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Hopefully you got a more explicit diagnosis than "Well Jambomo, we think you've got a weird and usually non-fatal heart defect."

Ach, bit of sawdust, she'll be right as rain.

20 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

My money says you'll be offered cardioversion.

Well I don’t have a firm diagnosis yet as I have to go in for more tests and things but what they think it is, isn’t so serious as it sounds.

18 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Ach, bit of sawdust, she'll be right as rain.

School janitor found ^

44 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Well I don’t have a firm diagnosis yet as I have to go in for more tests and things but what they think it is, isn’t so serious as it sounds.

Glad to hear it, must've been a scary episode for you. All the best to you.

12 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Watching the hotdog making ingredients and process is quite the eye opener/appetite killer.

That's my favourite response when Americans who have never eaten haggis, try to tell me how disgusting it is.

20 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Going tonight, there'll be nae hotdog for me.

£6.50 for a pint in a plastic cup tae, robbing bassas. 

19 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Worse. Cardboard and brewdog

Everyone I saw coming back with beer last night looked like they'd actually bought a flappacappachino, such was the amount of froth on top.

Boak. 

15 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Well he is a massive pervert so you’re probably right.

Could be worse. Nobody's accused me of being a PE teacher.

I don't post here much, reason being (sorry) living in a Buddhist community sad or happy, don't show your emotion, just smile. 

After being in a road accident  me and my  son.  (both in hospital) To see him sleep on Monday and wake up on Tuesday (in my arms).

I buttoned him up for school, then said bye (mother took him to school, as my motor bike is fucked), I went into the shower and cried. (sobbed on my knees)

As you all know, I probably   am the hardest poster, on this site (still waiting on Tam Cowans invitation for OTB).

Thank you life, I know you can be shite or great, but I'm not going through the full sentence......

I'm strong, my son strong, my daughters are strong, oooh my wife is the strongest.

Enjoy you day folks 

Had two massive jobs on the go at work. I have been at them all week, working long hours and stressing like mad. 

Finished them both last night. I feel like a constipated man who finally managed to push out a cricket ball. I feel much lighter. Stress instantly lifted. And it is sunny here and Friday, so all good.