Reasons to be Cheerful

I had the day off work today so went for a haircut (skinfade, £17 gave her £20) then went for a few pints in Wetherspoons and got a curry and a pint for £8.14. Of course Wetherspoons are shitholes owned by a Brexit c**t but you can't argue with value 

Edited by Bert Raccoon

3 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I had the day off work today so went for a haircut (skinfade, £17 gave her £20) then went for a few pints in Wetherspoons and got a curry and a pint for £8.14. Of course Wetherspoons are shitholes owned by a Brexit c**t but you can't argue with value 

Going to a Wetherspoons is only slightly more disgusting than paying that amount for a haircut. 

8 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Going to a Wetherspoons is only slightly more disgusting than paying that amount for a haircut. 

The last time I had a haircut my usual place was shut and the first place I found skinned me £20. At least I got it washed as well for that

41 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I had the day off work today so went for a haircut (skinfade, £17 gave her £20) then went for a few pints in Wetherspoons 

Bert, you can't go making yourself all stunning for wee Brogan and then getting caught drinking in Spoons. :(

28 minutes ago, Adam said:

Where are folk going for a haircut that costs less than £15/£20?!

I don’t pay anymore since I got clippers but a couple of years ago the Turkish barbers was £8. 

My local barber raised prices to £12 last year (up from £10 since seemingly forever).  Never paid more, even when living in Aberdeen city centre throughout the noughties* and later.

*fairly sure it was £9 on the presumption that you'd say "keep the change" off a tenner.

I used to pay £28 in aberdeen. Now go to a local place that is £15 but I give him £20 because he makes me look tidy
Where the f**k in Aberdeen was that?
I used either a Romanian lass on George Street for a tenner and a perv, or later on one of the Barbers Poll on Holburn St for about the same.

Literally any barbers, I didn't know a short back and sides went above a tenner

I pay a tenner for mines now. But i only go to the barbers if i am going out anywhere special. Otherwise i get mrs B to do it with the clippers that we invested in when i started moaning about the prices in kirkcaldy going from a fiver to £8.