Reasons to be Cheerful

16 hours ago, buchan30 said:

I will finish this year, a stone and a quarter lighter than i started it.

Three stone, here. Not trying to one-up you; I probably had a lot more to lose to begin with!

It would've been four stone if I hadn't slacked off the exercise and decided to come off the diet for a couple of weeks over Christmas. You'd think it would be an incentive to move more, but nothing kills enthusiasm like the cold.

Three stone, here. Not trying to one-up you; I probably had a lot more to lose to begin with!
It would've been four stone if I hadn't slacked off the exercise and decided to come off the diet for a couple of weeks over Christmas. You'd think it would be an incentive to move more, but nothing kills enthusiasm like the cold.

Well done. It’s been a struggle to shift and keep a stone off, so to do what have done what you have is good going. I feel your pain about xmas time, i’ve slacked as well. But have the motivation of being back in the gym on Tuesday. Whereas before, the damage would have been done before, during and after xmas with no let up.

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Please tell me the "White Wine" was one of those generic bottles that literally just says "White Wine" and nothing else

Asda "Extra Special" White Wine none the less, wasn't the worst tbh but I was already half cut when I started it