Reasons to be Cheerful

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I got a new nespresso thingy this week and have been storming through 17 hour working days, only stopping for Red Bull. 

Just got rid of mine in favour of a bean to cup machine, but I thoroughly recommend these, caffeine level 11.

https://www.nespresso.com/uk/en/order/capsules/original/monsoon-indian-coffee-pods

I got jumped last night in Govan, now this is obviously not a RTBC, however I smacked the fella who tried to nick my wallet and must've ran 200m quicker than Usain Bolt. 
Read that as you got pumped last night in Govan. Pleased to realise you were just a victim of criminal activity and didn't actually debase yourself to the point of consorting with a Govanitess.

2 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:
I got jumped last night in Govan, now this is obviously not a RTBC, however I smacked the fella who tried to nick my wallet and must've ran 200m quicker than Usain Bolt. 

Read that as you got pumped last night in Govan. Pleased to realise you were just a victim of criminal activity and didn't actually debase yourself to the point of consorting with a Govanitess.

That was on the cards until I was attacked by the wallet inspector, two close calls in one evening tbh

1 minute ago, Bert Raccoon said:

That was on the cards until I was attacked by the wallet inspector, two close calls in one evening tbh

Ahh, all starting to make sense now...

You went back to a lassies hoose, to get your Nat King, the husband arrives just as your starting to claim you're the Gas man, he asks to see some ID and grabs your wallet, you think 'f**k this', chap the boy on the jaw, whip your wallet back off him and make a run for it.

Your only regret is that you didn't get jumped.

Dirty, dirty stop out.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Ahh, all starting to make sense now...

You went back to a lassies hoose, to get your Nat King, the husband arrives just as your starting to claim you're the Gas man, he asks to see some ID and grabs your wallet, you think 'f**k this', chap the boy on the jaw, whip your wallet back off him and make a run for it.

Your only regret is that you didn't get jumped.

Dirty, dirty stop out.

Pretty close tbh 

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

How long did it take/was it simple enough? Something I've always fancied doing.

We bought a big plastic bucket from the range, steralised it, dumped all the fruit in along with a fruit concentrate, a kilo of sugar and yeast. Needs to be kept reasonably warm for one week then add a sweetener. Leave it a few more days then bottle it but add a teaspoon of sugar and leave it for 3 or 4 weeks, I think the whole process took us about 8 weeks overall and we got 40 litres. We originally got the MYO kit.

Starting again soon because my OH would like some for himself as well.