Reasons to be Cheerful

1 hour ago, velo army said:

I do too amigo.

Aye we had a smashing date on Monday there. She's much more attractive in real life, which was surprising, and caused me to be delightfully nervous at the start. It's a change of pace for me as I historically go for lassies who I'm not overwhelmingly into, as it's less risky, but ultimately less rewarding.

We talked a lot, which was pretty tiring after a while tbh, but after walking to her car we had a lovely kiss, which definitely cured the tiredness. We're seeing each other on Saturday morning for a walk in the woods (if it sounded sinister before.....) and I'm feeling really fuckin excited about it.

Tbh I've never really been in relationships before, so this is undiscovered country, but tremendously exciting. 

Cheers for the support a'body.

Best of luck on Saturday Velo!

22 hours ago, Funky Nosejob said:

A few years ago, shower gels that foamed and expanded on application were quite the rage.

A friend related his extremely uncomfortable experience when washing his nether regions and some gel made its way into his urethra.

THE PAIN | Memes Amino

14 hours ago, velo army said:

I do too amigo.

Aye we had a smashing date on Monday there. She's much more attractive in real life, which was surprising, and caused me to be delightfully nervous at the start. It's a change of pace for me as I historically go for lassies who I'm not overwhelmingly into, as it's less risky, but ultimately less rewarding.

We talked a lot, which was pretty tiring after a while tbh, but after walking to her car we had a lovely kiss, which definitely cured the tiredness. We're seeing each other on Saturday morning for a walk in the woods (if it sounded sinister before.....) and I'm feeling really fuckin excited about it.

Tbh I've never really been in relationships before, so this is undiscovered country, but tremendously exciting. 

Cheers for the support a'body.

tumblr_n1bbedDFNZ1sexnlfo1_r4_400.gifv

Hope it goes well!  

Scottish Cup Day 
Correct thread is in the eye of the beholder here, as Bairnardo prepares brave the cold and watch Falkirk get absolutely thunderfucked out the cup by Raith, then spend his evening drunkposting the same "has he gone yet?" Repeatedly on the Falkirk thread.

On 27/11/2021 at 18:20, velo army said:

Some lovely sna' in Aberdeen and more in the shire today. Didn't expect to be cross country skiing so early, but I'll head out tomorrow early to get some miles in.

Delightful.

I've been meaning to get back into that for years, used to ski to school in Sweden. There's a Nordic skiing club in Inverness, might see if I can borrow some kit.