Reasons to be Cheerful

39 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

In true P&B style...have you every had something that expanded to more than it's original size? Fnarr fnarr.

A few years ago, shower gels that foamed and expanded on application were quite the rage.

A friend related his extremely uncomfortable experience when washing his nether regions and some gel made its way into his urethra.

35 minutes ago, Funky Nosejob said:

A few years ago, shower gels that foamed and expanded on application were quite the rage.

A friend related his extremely uncomfortable experience when washing his nether regions and some gel made its way into his urethra.

image.gif.00ed8bc56f86a9f0e551c68cf99782ff.gif

I ended up with a small hole next to our back door frame that I decided to fill with expanding builder's foam. When they say that shit expands, they ain't kidding. I thought I'd unleashed The Blob for a while there.

Edit: almost forgot today's RTBC: after exactly three months, I've finally received a replacement for my main computer's hard drive after sending it away to be RMA'd. There's swift service for ya.

...although it's just occurred to me that it may have taken this long due to a police investigation  :shutup

Edited by BFTD

On 21/11/2021 at 13:28, velo army said:

Had a video call date with a really attractive woman last night. I was super nervous about it as she's 10 years older and more professionally accomplished than me. It went fuckin great and we're meeting up tomorrow face to face (her proposal).

Buzzing today.

The lack of update from Velo Army makes the tag on this thread look quite sinister.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I see it as a worthy challenge for my man @Bert Raccoon so im all in on this black widow type narrative. 

Sorry @velo army but the storyline calls for Bert

I've dated women from Larkhall so I very much doubt she'd pose any threat to me tbh 

1 hour ago, velo army said:

I do too amigo.

Aye we had a smashing date on Monday there. She's much more attractive in real life, which was surprising, and caused me to be delightfully nervous at the start. It's a change of pace for me as I historically go for lassies who I'm not overwhelmingly into, as it's less risky, but ultimately less rewarding.

We talked a lot, which was pretty tiring after a while tbh, but after walking to her car we had a lovely kiss, which definitely cured the tiredness. We're seeing each other on Saturday morning for a walk in the woods (if it sounded sinister before.....) and I'm feeling really fuckin excited about it.

Tbh I've never really been in relationships before, so this is undiscovered country, but tremendously exciting. 

Cheers for the support a'body.

Don't go.

5zpwy9xbe0h21.jpg