Reasons to be Cheerful

On the train to Dundee enjoying an alcoholic beverage (that’ll show ScotRail!) then off to Aberdeen tomorrow.

Well, I say Aberdeen. I’m away to see Steps at the P&J arena which, going by Google maps, is literally in the middle of nowhere. I’m sure I’ll see the great and good of P&B while I’m there as well.

1 hour ago, The Naitch said:

On the train to Dundee enjoying an alcoholic beverage (that’ll show ScotRail!) then off to Aberdeen tomorrow.

Well, I say Aberdeen. I’m away to see Steps at the P&J arena which, going by Google maps, is literally in the middle of nowhere. I’m sure I’ll see the great and good of P&B while I’m there as well.

How many P&Bers do you think you will see?

5? 6? 7? 8?

1 hour ago, The Naitch said:

Hopefully you aren't late, that would be a tradegy and one for sorrow.

Could always kick up a fuss and stomp your feet.

I will get my coat.

16 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Reminded me of this.