Reasons to be Cheerful

On 14/09/2021 at 19:30, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Got an email a couple of weeks back saying one of my holiday snaps had been viewed 10000 times. An email today says it’s not at 74000. Just had a look there and it’s now at 78000.

(not the wife’s tits or owt)

Peru Two: 'Stop judging me for my drug-smuggling past' - BBC News

9 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Slow-cooked pig internals for dinner tonight.

That doesn’t narrow it down.  Everything edible from a pig is ‘internal’ even ears and trotters.  Can’t think of anything pig external that is edible.

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That doesn’t narrow it down.  Everything edible from a pig is ‘internal’ even ears and trotters.  Can’t think of anything pig external that is edible.

Does it need to be narrowed down? The pig is a tasty animal!

Kidney tonight, as it happens, with sausages. Lovely.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm worried the co2 shortage is impacting on the number of pigs being slaughtered. They better get back to the old ways of stoving these intelligent animals heids in. I will not accept shortages of pig meat.

Not just the shortage of Co2 to slaughter them also a shortage of butchers to hack them up and then Co2 to package it, that said I could it enough pork before it goes off to negate the last issue.

56 minutes ago, 101 said:

Not just the shortage of Co2 to slaughter them also a shortage of butchers to hack them up and then Co2 to package it, that said I could it enough pork before it goes off to negate the last issue.

Storage not required. Stab/shoot/kick them to death and straight in the sausage machine. Cook and eat right away.