Reasons to be Cheerful

Purchased a particularly delicious (and muscular) coo's tail this week that's lasted me for three meals thus far.

Must have been The Rock of the bovine world.

11 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

How did the Carslberg do you.

I stood up and shouted " @heedthebaa " during Bad Manners' set, but I think all the folk round me thought I was just yelling at Buster Bloodvessel.

😂 it did the job, then seen 3 fine gents later on with cans of T, so went upmarket. Good day and lovely to see folk just no giving a f**k

51 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

😂 it did the job, then seen 3 fine gents later on with cans of T, so went upmarket. Good day and lovely to see folk just no giving a f**k

Aye,  when I went to the bar later, the lassie said "oh actually, we've got Tennents now, you want that instead?"

Quality barpersoning 👍

Midge Ure best for me, Adam Ant next best.

19 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Aye,  when I went to the bar later, the lassie said "oh actually, we've got Tennents now, you want that instead?"

Quality barpersoning 👍

Midge Ure best for me, Adam Ant next best.

Midge and Heather Small for me 👏👏

Following a win at Falkirk, the mighty QP are top of the league and the McEwan's Export in this old man's pub is pretty good. Two square sausage waiting for me at home for my quality evening meal. It's important not to set your sights too high in life re being cheerful.

Working for an English based company, I get this bank holiday off when rest of house don't. 

Using the time well and heading through to Edinburgh for the Ray Harryhausen exhibition. I may treat myself to one or two lunchtime Vitamin Ts as well. 

On 30/08/2021 at 10:24, PWL said:

Working for an English based company, I get this bank holiday off when rest of house don't. 

Using the time well and heading through to Edinburgh for the Ray Harryhausen exhibition. I may treat myself to one or two lunchtime Vitamin Ts as well. 

I had no idea about the Harryhausen exhibition, so thankyou.  I'll be arranging a visit through for that myself 

11 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I had no idea about the Harryhausen exhibition, so thankyou.  I'll be arranging a visit through for that myself 

It was tremendous.  If you are a child of the late 70s/early 80s like me then you'll have grown up with those films.  All the models and artwork are there. 

You can download the audio guide to your phone via an App and its a great way to view it. I spent a good 90mins at it. 

DSC_0152.thumb.JPG.f3843b9f166939b32eea179eb8169807.JPG