Reasons to be Cheerful

35 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:
I didn't but I did get a Burrito and some cans of Strongbow Dark Fruits held together by packing tape from a Tesco near my hotel 

Why would someone strap a burrito to a can of Strongbow?

Something to do with shoplifters I'd imagine 

On 04/07/2021 at 13:45, Robin.Hood said:

Holiday got cancelled cause eh got covid on the day we were meant to be arriving. Bit shite however phoned phoned company up and they said they send me a refund. Pretty chuffed with hoseasons 

Took 2 days for money to be in bank. Not to bad 

Having a couple of days in Edinburgh, first time we’ve been away overnight since January 2020.

The drive through was great, the weather is fantastic, the place is buzzing and Edinburgh is a beautiful city.

Was supposed to be starting my new job this week but tbh, I think they've fucked up the start date as they've advised this week is for "research" so although I technically have to be at the computer in case anyone messages me to see how I'm getting on, really I have F all to do. With the weather as it is today I think I'll get a bag of cans, sit in the sunshine and let the noddy bird take the strain 

image.gif.5c4c75fa381428171a89a4bac76bcd36.gif

Edited by Bert Raccoon