Reasons to be Cheerful

I’m off work for the entirety of the Euros.

Went to butchershop last night with monkwoman for food and wine. Got utterly steaming with no consequential hangover to report today.

I’m going to the pub soon with my mates, to drink lager and watch football all day. 

Life is good. 

Let out a silent fart there and it was absolutely fucking rife. The Mrs was furious thinking it was the dog. She told her off and after a minute or so got up to let her outside thinking she needed a shite.

8 minutes ago, TAFKAM said:

Just had a lovely half hour kickabout with my wee toddler son who nutmegged me.

Bit of a harsh response to being embarrassed by a tot IMO.

20 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

I’m good. I’m not that good

After your extensive travel in time and space you'll know the outcomes of football tournaments throughout several millennia. I guess there's some Timelord no spoilers rule. You've obviously returned to join in the wild rejoicing and revelry which you know is about to happen.

Can you nip forward a couple of days in your time machine then come back and tell me whether I should get up at 5am Saturday (Melbourne time) to watch the game?

My brother lives in Melbourne. Apparently the pub’s are opening for the game. He’s delighted.