Reasons to be Cheerful

16 hours ago, ClathyDave said:

Due to COVID I haven’t seen my missus in Ohio for nearly 15 months. This morning a top boy from Royal Mail delivered a package from the US embassy with my passport and shiny K1 visa in it. Looking at flying out next week, then getting married a few weeks later 🍻

Congratulations!

Will we be seeing you on "90 Day Fiancee" sometime soon?

4 hours ago, hk blues said:

Congratulations!

Will we be seeing you on "90 Day Fiancee" sometime soon?

Cheers sir!

I’m afraid I’ve got a face for radio so you won’t be graced with my shite patter on the TV...

1 hour ago, ClathyDave said:

Cheers sir!

I’m afraid I’ve got a face for radio so you won’t be graced with my shite patter on the TV...

From my experience of the programme, you sound perfect!

All the best though mate, I've experienced living in other countries and it's an experience you won't regret.

3 hours ago, ClathyDave said:

Cheers sir!

Big Ed found. 

Congratulations all the same! 

Due to COVID I haven’t seen my missus in Ohio for nearly 15 months. This morning a top boy from Royal Mail delivered a package from the US embassy with my passport and shiny K1 visa in it. Looking at flying out next week, then getting married a few weeks later [emoji482]

Welcome to ‘murca boy!

Received confirmation that I start a new job on Monday. Finally off the dole. Bigger bonus that it will be Monday to Friday and slightly more money than I would have been on if I hadn't left my old job. 

The Copa America being on in the evening from Sunday, a ridiculous amount of football to watch over the next few weeks. 

Sunday schedule

England V Croatia 2pm

Austria V N Macedonia 5pm

Holland V Ukraine 8pm

Brazil V Venezuela 10pm

Colombia V Equador 1 AM

As much as I'll enjoy moving to Mon - Fri shifts, I will miss the midweek days off. Today I've stayed in bed till 12pm, went for a haircut, had a KFC and I'm now in the pub having a few pints of Tennents and it's no even 4pm 

4 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

As much as I'll enjoy moving to Mon - Fri shifts, I will miss the midweek days off. Today I've stayed in bed till 12pm, went for a haircut, had a KFC and I'm now in the pub having a few pints of Tennents and it's no even 4pm 

I do 1 in 3 Saturdays so I enjoy my day off during the week as well which just happens to be tomorrow. Absolute coincidence that I'm also getting my haircut and going to the pub for some vitamin T. :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

And got France in the sweepstake my mate set up