Reasons to be Cheerful

After a faff about bring forced to order drinks through the Greene King app at the start of the week, only one of the orders I made through it has appeared on my bank statement (which was supposed to be the cheaper of the two).

Zomitriptan. What a fucking drug.

Woke up with a migraine. For thirty years, that meant curling up in a darkened room with a bucket by the bed, praying for death. Now, just pop a tablet, wait an hour for the burning sensation in my sinuses to kick in, and enjoy the wave of euphoria as the pain gradually subsides. Science is braw.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

After a faff about bring forced to order drinks through the Greene King app at the start of the week, only one of the orders I made through it has appeared on my bank statement (which was supposed to be the cheaper of the two).

When the pubs opened back up last summer I got a telling off for using the Greene King app in the pub as the woman behind the bar didn't check orders

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

When the pubs opened back up last summer I got a telling off for using the Greene King app in the pub as the woman behind the bar didn't check orders

Thing is, the drinks came as ordered, but the bill associated with it hasn't (not yet anyway).

11 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Hiya Scott Fox, hiya pal!

If you'd seen some of my attempted saves from my spell in goals, this would only further this allegation!

This morning I discovered a rare recording of a concert Springsteen did with Southside Jonny and Bon Jovi in New Jersey in 1998. Absolutely glorious, and perfect to listen to whilst decorating.  3 hours of perfection. 

Edited by Rugster

I somehow got myself a new job this week, two rungs above where i am right now.

I'm still in shock but absolutely buzzing for this.

There's a much longer commute but the salary increase will get me through that part. The best part is that after a good few knockbacks i stumbled upon a headteacher who believes in me.