Reasons to be Cheerful

I have retaught myself how to do the Rubik’s Cube after 40 years and can now complete it without looking at the instructions.

Teaching my granddaughter to do the same is the next big challenge.

8 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I have retaught myself how to do the Rubik’s Cube after 40 years and can now complete it without looking at the instructions.

Teaching my granddaughter to do the same is the next big challenge.

Tell her just to pull the stickers off. 

7 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

THAT'S why my Rubik Cube always ended up a fucking mess! 🤦‍♂️

The idea that you didn't spend every second you have ever played on GTA picking up, banging, then murdering hookers is insulting. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The idea that you didn't spend every second you have ever played on GTA picking up, banging, then murdering hookers is insulting. 

Still can't get enough of this.  I like the sound of the multiple screams as they all perish together in unimaginable pain. 

image.png.24a90b4c21a22a7ccc03c7af1dedbe81.png

New worry free job sorted for the start of June subject to Credit & Disclosure Checks. 4 months Lieu & Holiday pay from the old job getting paid next week, If Killie win on Wednesday I will be one very happy flump.

16 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Still can't get enough of this.  I like the sound of the multiple screams as they all perish together in unimaginable pain. 

Suppose you're used to that sound supporting Brechin. 

New worry free job sorted for the start of June subject to Credit & Disclosure Checks. 4 months Lieu & Holiday pay from the old job getting paid next week, If Killie win on Wednesday I will be one very happy flump.
Great news. Onwards and, well onwards,I suppose.

The other week I posted about a possible new job. That fell through, as they couldn't match or better my current wages. Things have improved in my job, and I was today offered a promotion and a 10% pay rise 😀😀😀😀🍻🍻🍻🍻

4 hours ago, philpy said:

The other week I posted about a possible new job. That fell through, as they couldn't match or better my current wages. Things have improved in my job, and I was today offered a promotion and a 10% pay rise 😀😀😀😀🍻🍻🍻🍻

County lines offers amazing financial opportunities for all ages. Hopefully the Queen on her own will patronise similar endeavours sometime soon.

Edited by Tony Ferrino

After nearly 3 years of being made redundant, I was out of work for a year and half then was offered 2 jobs, work on one for 2 month before it was stopped because of Covid, I then started a wee part time job last July, which money wise was ok got me ticking over......I have been on holiday/stopped since the 2nd April because of Covid once again.  Was due to start again on Monday, however yesterday received a phone call from the boss to come in today to speak about my contract.  Fearing the worst (as not been lucky as said before), I headed in with a glum outlook.
Have been given a new contract, with 6 hours more per week and a 75% pay rise.  I have been promoted to head of department.
Have a great day everyone, I'm sure am!!!
Not rambling, quite coherent.

Who are you and what have you done with SlipperyP??

Great news lad.