Reasons to be Cheerful

UFC fighters acting like best mates as soon as the bell goes despite punching and kicking f*** out of each other on the ground for ages.

Sorry for breaking your nose there.

Ach, nae bother pal.  It's aw business, ken.

#sportsmanship

BioNTech and Pfizer reporting their vaccines are 90% effective. FTSE up 5.5% in half an hour. I might get back in a stadium before the end of the season followed by Hampden in the summer to see Scotland crush the Euros. Plus, this is my last day of isolation.

6 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Golden Wonder’s salt & vinegar 🤤

It’s good when you get a bag of really nippy ones eh?? If I'm struggling with my pints at the pub (whatever they are 🙄), I get a packet or 2. 

I usually listen to the Sounds of the 80s podcast on a Sunday morning, and it’s always a cheery start to the day.

This week, however, Gary Davies really proves himself to be the good c**t I always thought he was. Highly recommend listening to the last 10 minutes at the very least.

Work emailed us last night to say we can have a long weekend next week as a thank you for working through pandemic and keeping the company in track.
Black Friday and cyber Monday off.
Noice

Went to the chippy and the woman infront of me was getting a group order. Someone then texted her to cancel what they wanted. She was served and on her way. Then the woman behind the counter asked me if i wanted the single fish that had already been cooked, that the person had cancelled free of charge. Wasn’t going to but she said it would just go to waste otherwise.[emoji106]

6 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Went to the chippy and the woman infront of me was getting a group order. Someone then texted her to cancel what they wanted. She was served and on her way. Then the woman behind the counter asked me if i wanted the single fish that had already been cooked, that the person had cancelled free of charge. Wasn’t going to but she said it would just go to waste otherwise.emoji106.png

Result! Did you keep your original order as well? I like a fish supper with a hamburger garnish.