Reasons to be Cheerful

2 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

P&B loves a good whip-round. You could be quids in by the end of the day.

Brilliant. I've been looking for an excuse to get back on the gear.

Just now, Stellaboz said:

I'm away to buy some beer soon, I'll drink one in your honour. 

Am aff it so make it a can of ginger.

7 minutes ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

The purse was in that wee bit of the train station in Argyle Street. I was heading to the school clothes shop at the other end of it. 

Picked it up when I noticed it and a woman behind me said "you've dropped something" as a bunch of coins went rolling merrily away. Picked them up to put them back in and was confronted with a compartment with so many queens heids that I thought I was in a lodge for a minute.

It was drug money. Your windows are getting tanned.

59 minutes ago, olliethedug said:

Thank you. 😂 my wife is a nurse. So I’ve heard all the horror stories. I’m sure it can’t be that bad. 

You’ll love and hate it in equal measure. For every time you think “why? This just isn’t worth it”, something will happen that makes you smile, makes you proud of what you do and restore your faith entirely. It’s the best career I’ve ever had :D

14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Only if Tomas hoose goes on fire. 

965163D4-9E11-4DFF-9FCD-79200C8CE6DA.gif

Shite disnae burn, etc.

On the plus side my letting agency have phoned because there's a gubbed pipe that runs down past my bedroom and it's a matter of "when" it bursts. Funny how I never heard anything when I complained about the fact the flat is falling apart and reminded them that a single man shouldn't be paying upwards of £60pm on gas IN THE FUCKING SUMMER. 

They'll be coming out next week and I'll have a list as long as a virginton post with all my issues. They might even upgrade the 1970s boiler! 

Finally a reason to be cheerful.

You’ll love and hate it in equal measure. For every time you think “why? This just isn’t worth it”, something will happen that makes you smile, makes you proud of what you do and restore your faith entirely. It’s the best career I’ve ever had [emoji3]

Similar to teaching except I very rarely hate it, but there are”why?” moments

1 hour ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

2 days ago I had Brussel Sprouts with my dinner, tonight I am fucking reeking.

RTBC? not symptoms of Covid as not only can I smell it, but taste it as well.

You won't have that problem after Boris leaves Brussels et al in January with a no beal brexit.