Reasons to be Cheerful

I'm not sure if it's heartening or disappointing that nobody's made the obvious alpaca joke about Stellaboz's outing.

Spoiler

"Honey, I've booked you on a trip to go walking with a Peruvian llama!"
"Alpaca?"
"No need, I did it for you!"

Spoiler

giphy.gif

On 26/07/2020 at 20:04, Shandon Par said:

Well? Did you get beaten up?

I can confirm the night passed without violence.

Twas a great day/night that started with the first drink at 1:30pm and the final one around 7am, but it has only further reinforced what I already knew about not being able to function for a few days after a ridiculous session like that. I've spent the majority of the last three days sleeping. 

Found out earlier that as well as a free week off work next month, I might get not one, but TWO long weekends to myself due to the missus flying to her mate regarding her wedding dress.
August will feel like one long naked, beer drinking, pizza eating session in front of Witcher 3, Fifa and Football Manager.

Glad to find massage therapists are open. I’m beginning to resemble [mention=35974]eddiemunster[/mention] huntchback ride.
4 hours and he's not replied either wid or did.. Shocking

w****r housemate (who hath been mentioned in the irritating partner thread) ate the last 2 eggs I had yesterday morning (ignorant c**t). I just let it go because by the time I noticed it wasn’t worth making an issue and I couldn’t be arsed anyway tbf

Today has food poisoning and thinks it was the eggs as they tasted a bit off! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

On 01/08/2020 at 18:43, weirdcal said:
On 01/08/2020 at 13:46, RH33 said:
Glad to find massage therapists are open. I’m beginning to resemble [mention=35974]eddiemunster[/mention] huntchback ride.

4 hours and he's not replied either wid or did.. Shocking

RH33 is a female of the species. 

Anyway, I'm off to hopefully purchase this bad boy tomorrow. As much as I'd prefer a different colour scheme it's the classic Ninja colour and it appears to be the last brand new 650 available for sale in Western Australia. 

Screenshot_20200803-101032_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Anyway, I'm off to hopefully purchase this bad boy tomorrow. As much as I'd prefer a different colour scheme it's the classic Ninja colour and it appears to be the last brand new 650 available for sale in Western Australia. 

Think he meant @eddiemunster hadn’t replied!

Think he meant [mention=35974]eddiemunster[/mention] hadn’t replied!
Bingo, the did part kinda gives it away I was looking for tagged poster to respond in a witty way.

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Goodnight sweet Prince.

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

^ Joined the Satan Slaves but got the wrong bike