Reasons to be Cheerful

I spent a fantastic day with my youngest granddaughter [emoji177]
We went out for breakfast, went to the park and were the only ones there, bought her Mum a present and walked the dogs.

I’m a lucky, lucky man.

61418434596__3D32903B-CA73-4EB9-93BE-9080213832E4.jpg

On 28/06/2020 at 23:56, heedthebaa said:

We’re allowed back to the caravan on Saturday 🤗 cannot fucking wait (ssshhhh going on Friday night) happy as Larry, could not be happier 

How was Pettycur bay Kanye?

Screenshot_20200630-084912.jpg

Told the wanky car dealership I was leaving at the end of the month and they sent me home, “ don’t bother coming back”

I should possibly feel upset but frankly I don’t give a shit. I start teaching again in August anyway [emoji847]

On 01/07/2020 at 16:42, stevieKTID said:

I going to a restaurant tonight and playing football tomorrow, good times. 

Scored the opening goal in my first game back, its great to be back playing, the league resumes next week, normality slowly returning. 

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

I just made an absolutely perfectly brewed cup of tea. It's so perfect I don't want to drink it because it'll be another month before I do this again.

Yep...almost nothing hits the spot like a perfect cuppa.  I've no idea how such a simple process can have such  variable results . 

I work offshore and have been working on a PhD for the past 4+ years (unofficial part-time), so having submitted my thesis last week, this is my first ever day just dossing about without any form of overwhelming guilt.  Three nights of unbroken sleep has been a delight.  

eta: viva revision can wait another day or two.

Edited by Hedgecutter

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Went to pick up my curry there, and as I waited outside the shop, a car stopped at the adjacent traffic lights, and a big daft St Bernard stuck its massive face out the window and smiled at me.

Simple pleasures.

Aww. Bless its cotton socks.

Spoiler

tumblr_ly67orWu8M1r7a0wxo1_500.gif

18 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Went to pick up my curry there, and as I waited outside the shop, a car stopped at the adjacent traffic lights, and a big daft St Bernard stuck its massive face out the window and smiled at me.

Simple pleasures.

I thought you were going to tell us he’d swiped your curry. Then I realised you’d said St. Bernard, not seagull.