Reasons to be Cheerful

16 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

My wife and 3 of the other women who live in my section of flats are going out to sunbathe in the communal garden, which is in direct view of where I'm currently sitting.

You're not going to compare are you? Men are pigs!

Edited by jimbaxters

2 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

My wife and 3 of the other women who live in my section of flats are going out to sunbathe in the communal garden, which is in direct view of where I'm currently sitting.

Hope there no hidden nettles in the hedge.

Out for a walk and a lesbian couple* walking along hand in hand getting no hassle off anyone, pleasing to see.

*Both academic wids
Theres a couple of gay men where I live walk about hand in hand all the time. Never see anyone even give it a second look.

It likely helps their cause though, that they both are built like fucking tanks and look proper handy.

This is more of a PTTGOYN, as you pair have just reminded me that there are folk out there who might actually decide to harass some poor b*****ds for the crime of holding hands.

4 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

This is more of a PTTGOYN, as you pair have just reminded me that there are folk out there who might actually decide to harass some poor b*****ds for the crime of holding hands.

There's a certain "I have no problem with gays but..." type who would class this as "flaunting their sexuality".

11 hours ago, Shotgun said:

There's a certain "I have no problem with gays but..." type who would class this as "flaunting their sexuality".

Ah, the "don't rub it in my face" crowd.

Sort of screams, "I'd secretly LOVE for you to rub it in my face!"