Reasons to be Cheerful

JS76421298.jpg&key=0ce331e99c2abaf2d2aca171d1f8dfd1cc3ee179e05d812022fece8559ee2fcc
Looks like shes a wee bit grizzly between the legs

And to back up the conversation above. Sidney devine is shite.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Judy Murray. Do you know who she is romantically linked to? I’m not telling anyway but you’re welcome to speculate. 

Jum Spence?

Ordered 500 rolls of bog roll from China during the Great Hoarding Shortage. 100 eventually arrived so I complained to the seller, asking for either the other 400 rolls or 4/5ths of the money I paid back. Got this reply:

Thank you for your contact and sorry for my late reply .
We have not sold this product for a long time, and now we have maliciously modified this link by our peers. Their purpose is to get our buyers to give us bad reviews.
I checked our shipping system. You bought a total of 100 rolls of paper. We have not made any money at this price because we had to bear the Expensive international freight .Hope you can understand and forgive us . 

Passed it on to Amazon and 5 minutes later got an email saying I had been refunded 100%. So 100 free bog rolls, FuckU China! Go America!

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Ordered 500 rolls of bog roll from China during the Great Hoarding Shortage. 100 eventually arrived so I complained to the seller, asking for either the other 400 rolls or 4/5ths of the money I paid back. Got this reply:

Passed it on to Amazon and 5 minutes later got an email saying I had been refunded 100%! So 100 free bog rolls, FuckU China! Go America!

Some poor Chinese person will be paying a hefty price for your free bog rolls.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Some poor Chinese person will be paying a hefty price for your free bog rolls.

It will be a valuable lesson for them not to rip off shitty arsed Scotsmen at a time of need.

Saw a guy today that I hadn’t seen for 25+ years and had a socially distanced chat.

He was the former Industrial Chaplain in Dundee though I’m pretty certain he didn’t believe in god.

Nice guy, for a Partick Thistle supporter.

I've just booked some trackdays :) 

Two days at Croft end of July.

Three days at Cadwell mid August then two at Anglesey end of September.

All subject to being within the local guidelines at that time of course. 

Something to look forward to though. 

6 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Social distancing will be a doddle if you're at the back of the field.

9 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Always need something in the calendar and to look forward to 👍

On 02/06/2020 at 10:11, welshbairn said:

Passed it on to Amazon and 5 minutes later got an email saying I had been refunded 100%. So 100 free bog rolls, FuckU China! Go America!

500 rolls? You are aware it was/ is a coronavirus, not dysentery, pandemic? 

1 minute ago, 18May1991 said:

500 rolls? You are aware it was/ is a coronavirus, not dysentery, pandemic? 

It was only £50 and they were tiny wee things, about 20 sheets to the roll. Smell nice though.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It was only £50 and they were tiny wee things, about 20 sheets to the roll. Smell nice though.

I stocked up on stuff from Aldi. Nicky Elite I think it’s called. Nice big sheets, larger than the standard size. Less accidental shite on the hands. 

Got offered a job today and couldn't be more delighted. It's not a dream job but I'll get qualifications out of it, the money's pretty good and will only get better, and most importantly I'll (touch wood) never have to work in a call centre again.

Honestly it's such a relief, been back in Scotland almost 18 months and apart from getting the job I'm in (which I appreciate I'm lucky to have at the moment) I've had no luck despite applying to a lot of stuff more in line with what I'd done before. Especially with everything going on I've been really worried, as I'm getting to the end of the point where my degree is all that relevant.

Big issue now is start date will be end of August/start of September, so maintaining any sort of motivation until the big f**k you notice-handing-in will be tricky

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

How much toilet roll do people actually use? I got one of those 24-packs right before the stockpiling started, and I've only just needed to buy more. What's that, maybe two a week? Even that sounds like we're using a lot to me.

Did people think we were going to be years without bum tickets or something?

30 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

How much toilet roll do people actually use? I got one of those 24-packs right before the stockpiling started, and I've only just needed to buy more. What's that, maybe two a week? Even that sounds like we're using a lot to me.

Did people think we were going to be years without bum tickets or something?

Didn't see any for sale for about 6 weeks so I bought a pack every time I saw any after that. Easily got enough to last till Christmas. :bag