Reasons to be Cheerful

You'll probably take flack for this, but I can confirm that the more disgusting a Mexican meal looks, the more delicious it tastes.
You officially have my jealousy. Do with it what you will.

I think it's tied into a country's quality of alcohol. Poland you get ultra distilled ultra refined vodkas at night and then some bread and a bit of cheese and something pickled in the morning. If you've been on a mezcal bender you need something proper to fix you. Dirtier the booze, the better the breakfast.

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:
Renton is getting castrated next week. Mrs clearly doesn't like him having fun fighting and shagging and in the kennels last week they said he spent most of the time in "time out" for sexual harassment. 

Sum boi, young Renton. I hadn't noticed the nails, but wow - surely they get blunted just by walking around, especially on pavement/concrete?

Takes after his owner in that department tbf.

ETA the nails bit, not the shagging dogs bit. unless...

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

On 17/02/2020 at 15:11, L'immortale Par said:

Renton is getting castrated next week. Mrs clearly doesn't like him having fun fighting and shagging and in the kennels last week they said he spent most of the time in "time out" for sexual harassment. 

Watch and learn, people. 😀

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

15 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Would you mind if I don't click on that? Renton's knackers are like a couple of snooker balls in a sock. Mrs claims he won't even realise they're gone but I don't think even he is thick enough not to notice something like that is missing.

8 minutes ago, L'immortale Par said:

Would you mind if I don't click on that? Renton's knackers are like a couple of snooker balls in a sock. Mrs claims he won't even realise they're gone but I don't think even he is thick enough not to notice something like that is missing.

Mrs WRK is determined that Casper's going under the knife as soon as he's old enough. His nads, though, are the size of largeish peas. They're his, mind, and I'm adamant that they stay until she gets written permission for the procedure.

7 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Ya big feckin’ Jessie...the least you can do for the boy is have an understanding of what you’re putting him through. emoji190.pngemoji51.png

ETA - Seriously, it’s not a tough watch.

Give me mangoworm vids any day over that. 

5 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Mrs WRK is determined that Casper's going under the knife as soon as he's old enough. His nads, though, are the size of largeish peas. They're his, mind, and I'm adamant that they stay until she gets written permission for the procedure.

Renton managed to be ill or injured every time he was booked in for the procedure. It's definitely time to do it though as he's totally sex mad now. If he spots some wee female dog in a pink coat his jaw starts vibrating.

2 hours ago, L'immortale Par said:

Give me mangoworm vids any day over that. 

Renton managed to be ill or injured every time he was booked in for the procedure. It's definitely time to do it though as he's totally sex mad now. If he spots some wee female dog in a pink coat his jaw starts vibrating.

Are there no sex toys for dogs, like a blow up poodle or something?

1 minute ago, L'immortale Par said:

In our house they are called furry cushions. He can’t be left alone with them.

I'd let him get his end away properly before lopping them off, at least he'll have something to dream about.

7 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I almost made it two minutes in and then nope nope nopenopenopenope.

Everyone, feel free to click and watch a bare screaming testicle get popped with a soldering iron.

full.gif