Reasons to be Cheerful

I'm cooking Christmas dinner at my in-laws this year.  I'm wfh today from their house.  I'm currently sat in the kitchen with the turkey cooking in the oven and a pot of stock bubbling away for the gravy made with the giblets, with Classic FM on.

It's all very pleasant. 

I'm cooking Christmas dinner at my in-laws this year.  I'm wfh today from their house.  I'm currently sat in the kitchen with the turkey cooking in the oven and a pot of stock bubbling away for the gravy made with the giblets, with Classic FM on.
It's all very pleasant. 

f**k that. Get the lines out

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

It's all very pleasant. 

I would be thought an Xmas dinner cooked by you would be very pheasant?

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

It's all very pleasant. 

How big is the turkey that it needed to go in the oven today?

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

It's all very pleasant. 

Did I just have a piece and bacon using the bacon I put across the Turkey?

Yes, yes I did.