Reasons to be Cheerful

On 20/12/2019 at 09:18, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Half day today, then that's it.

On 20/12/2019 at 09:25, sjc said:

The notion of you ever even doing half a day's work is fucking fanciful. 

He didn't actually say he would be working.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, MONKMAN said:
I genuinely fucking love Stephen Dobbie, so so much.

Even with his wee t rex arms?

Yes. That’s just a badly uploaded photo, whereas you’re stuck resembling Warwick Davis forever. 

Last week I delivered 600 Christmas cards to deliver to all the customers I drop milk off too during the night.

I don’t know their circumstances but I do know some may have no one and will be spending Christmas alone, it’s a bid to combat social isolation and hope it brings a smile to someone’s face. If it does, I’ll be a happy bloke.

Last week I delivered 600 Christmas cards to deliver to all the customers I drop milk off too during the night.

I don’t know their circumstances but I do know some may have no one and will be spending Christmas alone, it’s a bid to combat social isolation and hope it brings a smile to someone’s face. If it does, I’ll be a happy bloke.
Yassss! Mon the milkmen!

9 hours ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

image.png.c8c894b25aac191694732d7b038c4298.png

You still get milkmen?

Thought that cheap supermarket milk would've made it hard for them to compete. 

Edit.. nice touch with the cards.

It’s cheaper out the supermarkets but then I suppose the draw is fresh milk on your doorstep twice a week. It’s 8 hours old when it hits the doorstep haha, I still just buy mines out the coop since it’s only a job that suits uni and family hours.

On 21/12/2019 at 13:32, MONKMAN said:

Yes. That’s just a badly uploaded photo, whereas you’re stuck resembling Warwick Davis forever. 

It's taken me well over 24 hours of not getting this joke before I figured out that you said "Warwick Davis", and not "Windsor Davies" as I had originally thought.

As you were.

On 21/12/2019 at 22:56, FalkirkBairn93 said:

Good c**t and a Falkirk fan to boot