Reasons to be Cheerful

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

We did that and half way through someone said “mr x is a w****r” and the next person pished themselves and passed it on. Got to the end last person blurts out “err mr x is a bus driver” The original was some quote from a philosopher apparently.

The look on the teachers face was the best bit and he couldn’t do anything about it.

:lol:

When we played it, I didn't hear what the kid next to me said (I suspect it wasn't real words) so I just passed on "Man United are shit" to the kid on the other side. As he was a Man United fan, he threw a strop and refused to play "That's not what it started as! I don't believe you!" etc. The teacher forced him to continue so he simply re-started the game with "Shotgun is a pouf". By the time it made it round to the end of class it was something like "The sheep are in the corn."  doG knows what it was in between times. 🙂

5 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

We did that and half way through someone said “mr x is a w****r” and the next person pished themselves and passed it on. Got to the end last person blurts out “err mr x is a bus driver” The original was some quote from a philosopher apparently.

The look on the teachers face was the best bit and he couldn’t do anything about it.

:lol:

@Mr X 

Lee-Wallace-723581.jpg

19 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

Just finished work and now off for 12 days. Scotland games Friday and Monday, then off to Gran Canaria with the good lady for 4 nights on Tuesday.
Copious amounts of beer will be drunk.
Happy days!

10 nights in the Canary Isles sounds better tbh.

1 hour ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Me and Mrs SL are now in a new house. Have fought my way through the cardboard box mountain and found the comfy chair. Now having a cold beer. Fish suppers being collected by Mrs. All very good reasons to be cheerful. 

Glorious.

There are few pleasures in life quite like the flitting day fish supper and glass bottle of ginger.

My new kitchen is *nearly* finished.  The thing that makes me happiest about this is that after 6 years of staying in a house that's not connected to the gas main, I now have a gas cooker again thanks to two big f**k off bottles of LPG that now live in their own wee store outside. 

IMG_20190916_204007.jpg

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

My new kitchen is *nearly* finished.  The thing that makes me happiest about this is that after 6 years of staying in a house that's not connected to the gas main, I now have a gas cooker again thanks to two big f**k off bottles of LPG that now live in their own wee store outside. 

IMG_20190916_204007.jpg

Mrs Mullarkey will be pleased.

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

IMG_20190916_204007.jpg

images.jpeg-7.jpg

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

IMG_20190916_204007.jpg

I used to think that Upso  Opso was a place in Sweden.