Reasons to be Cheerful

4 hours ago, Crroma said:
5 hours ago, Swarley said:
Send me your account number, password and mother's maiden name. I'll resolve that problem for you.

In all seriousness what would you spend it on

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Got two tickets for the Euro 2020 final at Wembley in the ballot.

:whistle

3 grand in the bank and f**k all to spend it on

Frivolous shite you don’t need but would like, clothes, shoes / trainers, iPad, home speakers? Or a holiday. f**k down something sensible with it, enjoy it.

20 hours ago, Crroma said:
22 hours ago, Swarley said:
Send me your account number, password and mother's maiden name. I'll resolve that problem for you.

In all seriousness what would you spend it on

Tons of stuff. My pool needs some major renovations and it would go towards that, or towards the house/garden renovations that we'd love to do. So  account number, password and mother's maiden name, chop chop!

Tons of stuff. My pool needs some major renovations and it would go towards that, or towards the house/garden renovations that we'd love to do. So  account number, password and mother's maiden name, chop chop!
All jokes aside i dont like what you'd use the money for. Renovation is so big headed.

On 07/08/2019 at 12:19, Crroma said:
On 07/08/2019 at 10:44, Swarley said:

All jokes aside i dont like what you'd use the money for. Renovation is so big headed.

When he said swimming pool...

Kibera-Women-for-Women-in-Africa68.jpg