Reasons to be Cheerful

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Are you off to Benidorm?

Let's just say that's it enough to get me a train ticket to the sunny seaside resort of Montrose.  No railcard needed.

giphy.gif

offer accepted on a new house for me and the future Mrs H today; paid £10k more than we wanted, but £15k less than we might have had to go to; it's precisely 120 paces from the pub which serves beer from three local breweries (Harveys, Gun Hill & The Long Man) and is in a village with barely more than a dozen other houses - and one shop, between the South Downs and the High Weald, 10 miles from Lewes

I am fucking ecstatic (but thought it more important to post half a dozen 19/20 Italian football shirts in here before this - priorities, an' all.....)

image.png.f3b9216d12b272dbe8ce90d0f7b031e5.png

ETA - this now means that home games at The Keepmoat will entail a 442 mile round trip...

Edited by Herman Hessian

love them but the grand kids have gone home....silence has returned, ahhhh

I’ve had my kids since last Friday, although each spent a night with their Mum on Saturday and Sunday respectively. They’re off to my parents today for a couple of nights and then to their Mum’s until next Sunday. Actually counting down the minutes to get peace and quiet. My youngest son has recently learned how to whistle and it is probably the most annoying sound in the world.

Think I’m getting to the stage now where everything they do is annoying [emoji23]