Reasons to be Cheerful

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/07/2018 at 17:12, Aidan said:

In the pub for the football and there's a dugSnapchat-1896963270.jpg

Looks a bit like my dug. But he doesn't like hanging about pubs. One pint for me at a push then he starts barking. Doesn't bark anywhere else apart from the house if he needs out lol

13 hours ago, Dele said:

How did you get on? 

It was a great weekend. I went faster on practice day than I though I was going to. By some way. I was convinced I had a decent chance of qualifying. Small grid at Mallory you see. 

Unfortunately, I didn't make it. By 0.2 of a second :rolleyes: Another half a second would have seen me around 20th. It's bloody tight out there. To give you an idea, I was lapping in 62 seconds. The front runners do 58's. 

I qualified 34th from 49, only 32 made the grid. So it was the 'cup' races for me.

I enjoyed the cup races though. Up at the sharp end dicing for wins is great fun. I got 2nd, two 4th's and a 6th. So I'm one of the quickest slow guys if ya like :lol: 

In the Military races I had a small get off in the first one after a collision with a Navy lad then a 21st in the second one. 

The bike is a bit second hand so it is going to need to be rebuilt before Donington at the end of July. Thankfully, a friend has given me a new frame for free :) 

2XKIkcy.jpg

3DnxZL0.jpg

Orkaezd.jpg

iyoEpHc.jpg

PCrGKH2.jpg

IIpSFAm.jpg

15 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Having a nice G&T in hotel bar at Manchester Airport ahead  of my flight to Tenerife tomorrow and the start of 19 days off. Bliss.

Your flight is tomorrow and you're in the airport bar already? I salute you!

On 15/07/2018 at 10:12, Aidan said:

In the pub for the football and there's a dugSnapchat-1896963270.jpg

13 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Looks a bit like my dug. But he doesn't like hanging about pubs. One pint for me at a push then he starts barking. Doesn't bark anywhere else apart from the house if he needs out lol

A little bit like my dug too. Who's just happy to be where her humans is.

IMG_0091.JPG