Reasons to be Cheerful

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

(Pending a medical) After a long process I've passed the final assessment to become a train driver.

Superb mate! Always something I've fancied personally but never actually bothered my arse. 

28 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Is it true that if you're a train driver and you hit 3 folk topping themselves you get retired on full pension?

:lol:

Is it true that if you're a train driver and you hit 3 folk topping themselves you get retired on full pension?
Can't say I've heard that. I know a couple of guys who have hit more than 3 people and they are still working. I doubt they would turn down such an offer.

between bouts of swearing at the TV during Cittadella v Hellas Verona, I have dismantled a MacBook and replaced the old hard drive with an SSD

booted up first time on restart - job's a good 'un - blazing fast bit of kit now  8)

6 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

I would imagine they'd want to discourage it, wouldn't they?

21 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

(Pending a medical) After a long process I've passed the final assessment to become a train driver.

Congratulations, just steam through the red signals if you are on the fife circuit in the morning commute to speed my journey up.