Reasons to be Cheerful

Our Ryanair flight back from Spain last month was over 4 hours delayed.  Fired off one of those EU claim forms to them this morning and they've replied saying they're giving me €2400 back between the 6 of us.
I'd double check that. Your probably missing the decimal point between the 4 and 0

Our Ryanair flight back from Spain last month was over 4 hours delayed.  Fired off one of those EU claim forms to them this morning and they've replied saying they're giving me €2400 back between the 6 of us.

Wtf? Is that not loads compared to the flight prices?

19 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

FTFY. Don't go telling the others FFS! 

9 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Wtf? Is that not loads compared to the flight prices?

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

400 euros each is the set amount within the EU for over 3 hours delay and over 1500 km.

Almost covers the cost of the whole journey for the 6 of us.  I'm astonished at how quickly they've responded, tbh.  Just had another mail saying they've authorised the payment and it can take up to 10 days.

eta:  I've noticed adverts for companies that will chase this for you, for a fee.  It's like the PPI stuff.  It took me no more than 30 mins to do it myself via MoneySupermarket and Resolver.  Get it done yourself.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

Almost covers the cost of the whole journey for the 6 of us.  I'm astonished at how quickly they've responded, tbh.  Just had another mail saying they've authorised the payment and it can take up to 10 days.

Normally they come up with any old excuse to say it wasn't their fault or just stall until people give up. Did they give you a reason for the delay?

Just now, welshbairn said:

Normally they come up with any old excuse to say it wasn't their fault or just stall until people give up. Did they give you a reason for the delay?

Mechanical issues and they mentioned someone took ill on a previous flight.

On 5/15/2019 at 21:15, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Summery milfy slags at the school gates.

First day back from a 2 month holiday (summer) for the schools today, was showered/shaved & best flip flops on the the newly mums.

Most were playing the games of no interest when I was talking about Forfars unlucky playoff defeat....the seeds had been set.

Holiday on Monday for Buddha, catch up with them all on Tuesday (they will send the grans).

I'm racing at East Fortune this weekend.

Great to be home.

GnwUOSC.jpg

zl6exZJ.jpg

xRj8umz.jpg

PYS3iGv.jpg

Two races tomorrow and again on Sunday. Then I can head up home and surprise Mum :) 

Back down the road on Monday. 

8 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

I'm racing at East Fortune this weekend.

Great to be home.

GnwUOSC.jpg

zl6exZJ.jpg

xRj8umz.jpg

PYS3iGv.jpg

Two races tomorrow and again on Sunday. Then I can head up home and surprise Mum :) 

Back down the road on Monday. 

When do you get the stabilisers off?

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

When do you get the stabilisers off?

The first dogfight over British soil was around there. You should go and cheer him on and think what could have been had great uncle von Richthofen and his mates been a bit steadier on the trigger. 

1 hour ago, Swarley said:
1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'd double check that. Your probably missing the decimal point between the 4 and 0

Decimal comma, m8.

Image result for nigel farage gif

26 minutes ago, sjc said:

Spending 3 days in Kyoto before heading to Southern Italy for 10 days.  

I’ve been in Kyoto since Tuesday after 2 nights in Osaka and 3 in Hiroshima. Leaving Sunday for Nagoya for 1 night, then Takayama 3 nights and Tokyo for 7 nights. 

2 minutes ago, Eednud said:

I’ve been in Kyoto since Tuesday after 2 nights in Osaka and 3 in Hiroshima. Leaving Sunday for Nagoya for 1 night, then Takayama 3 nights and Tokyo for 7 nights. 

How's your arse, if you dont mind me asking?

10 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Please let me know how you enjoyed Tokyo, what you did, etc. Going there in August.

14 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Where are you staying? I'm in the Miyako City Kintetsu Kyoto Station hotel. Fancy a beer if you're nearby?

15 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Japan? I wish you'd mentioned it.