Reasons to be Cheerful

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

Trolling would be saying the 4 th is the best.

Third one is great, the way in which Simon has them all dancing to his tune as one massive red herring is absolutely awesome, love all the puzzles he has them solving and Samuel L Jackson is great in it. Only slightly better than the first once which is still a great film. The second one is still good but the weakest of the 3.

3 is a good film.  I'll not argue that point.  Probably 1, 3, 2, 4 for me.  I've not seen the last one because it looked horrific. 

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

3 is a good film.  I'll not argue that point.  Probably 1, 3, 2, 4 for me.  I've not seen the last one because it looked horrific. 

Perfectly put

Yeah the 4 th one is definitely nowhere near as good as the first 3 and should never have been made. I remember watching it in cinema but can’t remember anything decent happening in it. I didn’t even know there was a newer one after that!

'Live Free or Die Hard' was an excellent title. 'Die Hard 4.0', not so much.  I think the last one was called 'A Good Day to Die Hard', but literally nobody watched that film, so who can say for sure.

It would be very disrespectful if people started using this discussion as an excuse to come up with potential Die Hard titles that poked fun at Bruce Willis' advancing years.

20 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

'Live Free or Die Hard' was an excellent title. 'Die Hard 4.0', not so much.  I think the last one was called 'A Good Day to Die Hard', but literally nobody watched that film, so who can say for sure.

It would be very disrespectful if people started using this discussion as an excuse to come up with potential Die Hard titles that poked fun at Bruce Willis' advancing years.

Die Hard by Taking the Blue Pill.

• 2 weeks later...
The other half is away to Tenerife this morning until Sunday, the sun is shining and I’m going to the pub today.

If I was you I would be laying about the house in my pants, drinking cans of bud, eating chilli shredded beef and masturbating.

If I was you I would be laying about the house in my pants, drinking cans of bud, eating chilli shredded beef and masturbating.

This is both why and because you’re a social outcast though, no offence like.

He doesn't have a child yet. It's only then you truly appreciate laying about the house.