Reasons to be Cheerful

On 27/02/2019 at 22:11, NJ2 said:

Nobody, and I mean nobody, has pulled throbber up for wearing 3/4 longsdale jobby catchers? You should pal about with green jeans imo.

Why would you buy joggers that are far too small for your legs, unless you enjoy breezy ankles?

All seems a tad made up, IMO. 

On 21/02/2019 at 23:02, die hard doonhamer said:

Me and a couple of my mates host a podcast about the NFL, have been doing it for nearly a year now, with a lot of working things out and finding our feet.

We've managed to secure a couple of decent interviews for it over the next few weeks, and I'm buzzing for it. Excited to talk to proper NFL people, and hopefully move our listener numbers up a few levels.

Exciting.

Here's the first one. 

Nobody, and I mean nobody, has pulled throbber up for wearing 3/4 longsdale jobby catchers? You should pal about with green jeans imo.

I think it might have been out of sympathy that nobody pulled him up. A lot of folk will have read his Lonsdales post and just presumed he must be absolutely skint and living in abject poverty.

I think it might have been out of sympathy that nobody pulled him up. A lot of folk will have read his Lonsdales post and just presumed he must be absolutely skint and living in abject poverty.

Why would the maniac not just buy full size longsdales or longsdale shorts though, if this was the case?

8 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

In Islam you're supposed to only wear trousers above the ankle. Maybe @throbber has converted.

That is highly irresponsible posting. Any female Muslim reading this might not realise this is haram and could go about flaunting her ankles oblivious to the fact that she might be about to receive 40 lashes or a stoning. 

I have 3/4 length joggers. I enjoy wearing them rather than shorts.
The breeze is nice also

Yeah they’re good for when you want to go out to the shops and they keep your legs relatively warm in the winter time so you don’t feel as stupid as you would if going to the shops in regular Lonsdale shorts when it’s pissing down/snowing. I had them on for 36 hours straight last weekend as I slept in them Saturday and Sunday night and wore them out to the shops and for lunch on the Sunday despite it being quite cold outside.

You're a fucking tramp.

I don’t do stuff like that every weekend, I just became particularly attached to my 3/4 length lonsdales last weekend and didn’t want to take them off. I bought 2 superdry T-shirt’s yesterday for £50 so I don’t just wear cheap clothes.