Reasons to be Cheerful

6 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Confirmed by my boss today that I'll be going to do training in Japan for 4 weeks in April, will be living and working out of Osaka. Absolutely buzzing oot ma wee titties.

Tell the c***s to stop slaughtering dolphins. 

Me and a couple of my mates host a podcast about the NFL, have been doing it for nearly a year now, with a lot of working things out and finding our feet.

We've managed to secure a couple of decent interviews for it over the next few weeks, and I'm buzzing for it. Excited to talk to proper NFL people, and hopefully move our listener numbers up a few levels.

Exciting.

Wearing a pair of 3/4 length longsdale jobby catchers that I bought out of sports direct for £8.99 today and they feel great.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, has pulled throbber up for wearing 3/4 longsdale jobby catchers? You should pal about with green jeans imo.

Last day of work today, before heading home for the week. Got to that age where I realise my old man is an arsehole, but he isn't going to be around for ever, so we are going to do a bit of West Highland Way (where I am sure one of us will try and murder the other), and I am looking forward to it greatly.

Got a text from my Mum saying she had been in Lidl and got me numerous cans of T, and best of all, the Mrs isn't coming so I can really enjoy myself. 

2 hours ago, LondonHMFC said:

Last day of work today, before heading home for the week. Got to that age where I realise my old man is an arsehole, but he isn't going to be around for ever, so we are going to do a bit of West Highland Way (where I am sure one of us will try and murder the other), and I am looking forward to it greatly.

Got a text from my Mum saying she had been in Lidl and got me numerous cans of T, and best of all, the Mrs isn't coming so I can really enjoy myself. 

This reads very much like an alibi. "Yes officers, the old boy wasn't too steady on his feet after a few cans and just fell off the mountain. Twice.".