Reasons to be Cheerful

46 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

What kind? We have the Senator and it's ridiculously comfy. Needs to go soon for leather due to having a kid :(

I couldn’t even tell you what one it is but all I know is that there is going to be gav-ffc sized shape in it after this weekend.

Guest Moomintroll
Sorry to be a smug c**t and duplicate this from the Gambling Thread but I think it’s worth it..

IMG_1532816390.795834.thumb.jpg.92226f4b46acc0d946811a78127c9046.jpg
Good line, embrace your smugness.

On 27/07/2018 at 14:52, throbber said:

I farted so loudly the other night that it woke my daughter up and she started crying.

The noise probably woke her up but it would have been the smell that made her cry.

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:
My car insurance is half the price it was last year. Very pleasing indeed.

Is that a renewal quote or via a comparison website?

Definitely not a renewal anyway - Admiral were wanting £20 more than last year and I'll save £350 by switching to Sheila's Wheels. The only way to get a reasonable price year on year seems to be to shop around, which is a bit of a pain as I quite liked Admiral. Renewal quotes are almost always shite.

Aye, thought as much. I was on the PTTGOYN thread when my renewal quote came in. I can accept them giving you a renewal quote the same as the year before but I can't get my head around the companies asking for more.

The noise probably woke her up but it would have been the smell that made her cry.

Nah it was because she got a fright she cried, it was a pretty odourless fart. She cries when I sneeze as well, I try to excuse myself when ever I’m about to do it but sometimes I can’t help it.

I’m hoping that this bet isn’t included in the £40 down in the last 14 days line.

Just went back to double check:

IMG_1532845928.757687.jpg

It wasn’t. I think the £40 down was due to that useless c**t Tiger finishing 6th last weekend. So still basking in my smugness. And dying slightly with an ever so small hangover...

Aye, thought as much. I was on the PTTGOYN thread when my renewal quote came in. I can accept them giving you a renewal quote the same as the year before but I can't get my head around the companies asking for more.
people are generally lazy b*****ds so renewal quotes are always the same/slightly higher as the companies assume we will just sign on again.

people = lazy b*****ds
companies = robbing b*****ds