Reasons to be Cheerful

40 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Well yeah. Who would still be buying it after? :huh:

That intrigued me too. If it's still 'in' the charts at all, it must mean some people bought copies after the Croatia game. Are they playing it, I wonder or keeping it on hand for the Young Lions' next campaign? The one where Sir Gareth takes them all the way.

15 hours ago, Shotgun said:

That intrigued me too. If it's still 'in' the charts at all, it must mean some people bought copies after the Croatia game. Are they playing it, I wonder or keeping it on hand for the Young Lions' next campaign? The one where Sir Gareth takes them all the way.

The chart isn't just sales these days though, streams count as well. So if people are still playing it on whatever streaming service they use then it'll hang about.

On 22/07/2018 at 08:51, die hard doonhamer said:

The chart isn't just sales these days though, streams count as well. So if people are still playing it on whatever streaming service they use then it'll hang about.

From now on I'm leaving my office PC on overnight with the volume off and Spotify continuously playing it on a one track loop. 

Back at work today after a week boozing it up in the sun (and a couple of nights out/parties before that too). Feel broken. RTBC? A day off tomorrow at the races. Even got a new hat for the occasion and will have a blazer that even Portillo might feel was a bit too much. 

Changed the wee one's shitty nappy a half hour ago. I just farted there and my Mrs walked in and said "Her shit doesn't half linger".

I'm impressed I kept a straight face. Don't think I'll ever grow up though.

Changed the wee one's shitty nappy a half hour ago. I just farted there and my Mrs walked in and said "Her shit doesn't half linger".

I'm impressed I kept a straight face. Don't think I'll ever grow up though.

I farted so loudly the other night that it woke my daughter up and she started crying.