Reasons to be Cheerful

I'm having one exactly like that installed in the bathroom of the house I've just bought. A RTBC indeed.

Good decision. Find showers are best installed in bathrooms.

On 25/05/2018 at 14:23, throbber said:

I suppose anything’s better than having to do wage slips for 2nd rate labourers who make more money than you.

No idea what this comment means. I don't do wage skips for anyone. Or do you, and you're making a comment about your own work whilst inexplicably quoting me?

Bunch of older Neds sitting around the park in deckchairs, blasting out some Handel / Chopin whilst 'hingin into a crate of Fosters. 

Not quite my personal Friday drink or music of choice, but witnessing this clash of cultures gives me hope for an integrated society and hence makes me cheerful. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Musselburgh races for me today. Absolutely delighted with this.

Pretty sure they dont serve Tennents there which always has me nervy about what I am going to drink all day.

Racking my brains to remember what they serve. Maybe Heineken? It's a cracking day out anyway.

12 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Bunch of older Neds sitting around the park in deckchairs, blasting out some Handel / Chopin whilst 'hingin into a crate of Fosters. 

Not quite my personal Friday drink or music of choice, but witnessing this clash of cultures gives me hope for an integrated society and hence makes me cheerful. 

"Gies a swatch o yer rubens mate"

Edited by tree house tam
Bloody auto correct

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Musselburgh races for me today. Absolutely delighted with this.

Pretty sure they dont serve Tennents there which always has me nervy about what I am going to drink all day.

What races are you riding in? 

Edit: f**k. 

Edited by KnightswoodBear