Reasons to be Cheerful

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

Did my weekly shop which was quite hard as I am hungover but now that it's done I've got a day on the couch watching football and drinking beer ahead of me without the girlfriend annoying me.

I'm not busy either has it turns out. I could come up with a couple of individual fruit trifles if you want? I'll bring my travel version of connect 4 as well.

Just let me know pal. 

Rushed wet shaves taking off a decent length of stubble in less than a minute without drawing a single bit of blood. [emoji41]

At the other end of the spectrum, giving yourself a nick on the Bolivian Altiplano and seeing your blood turn into cartoon stuff due to all the hemoglobin going mental. It's cool.

16 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Day off today so that means pub, newspaper and the horse racing. Cannae beat it.

f**k you.

My RTBC is that tomorrow is my last day in my current job before hightailing it back to Glasgow and the bosom of civilisation and my new job.

Not a moment too soon as there is seethe and tensions bubbling just under the surface in here and my departure is probably not going to help matters.

GreggyWallace.jpg