Reasons to be Cheerful

Do these bribes work ie. would think you think more favourably about reordering if you got a nice bottle of malt at Christmas?

I give bottles to our regular customers. I don't see it as a bribe. I'm sure they would go elsewhere if the product/service/price didn't suit. A bottle at Christmas isn't going to change that, but it's a nice thing to do and a way of saying 'thanks for your business'.

I give bottles to our regular customers. I don't see it as a bribe. I'm sure they would go elsewhere if the product/service/price didn't suit. A bottle at Christmas isn't going to change that, but it's a nice thing to do and a way of saying 'thanks for your business'.

Your autocorrect has changed blowjob(s) to bottle(s).

Got a menu through the door for the Burger King delivery service that's started in my area. I don't know if this is a common thing or not but I will be taking full advantage on a regular basis.

There was one on Facebook for the Dundee area. They promised to deliver your chosen food within a set time of your order being accepted. They lasted about a fortnight as everybody gouging on Sunday's hungover literally cost them a full day of their life.

Do these bribes work ie. would think you think more favourably about reordering if you got a nice bottle of malt at Christmas?

Like that p***k Granny Danger says, it's really more of a loyalty reward and a thanks for all the business throughout the year. I suppose it also in some small way greases the wheels like making it easier to accept the odd normal stocking issue if you know your business is appreciated by them.

Like that p***k Granny Danger says, it's really more of a loyalty reward and a thanks for all the business throughout the year. I suppose it also in some small way greases the wheels like making it easier to accept the odd normal stocking issue if you know your business is appreciated by them.

Even when you agree with me you can't help but offer insults. :lol:

The daddy issues are destroying your rationale sweaty.

Everyone on here must have Daddy issues.

Do you think so? I've only noticed four myself, of whom your one.

It's nothing to be ashamed of; it need not be the result of abuse, abandonment or simply not getting enough attention can be the cause. But you need to work through your anger in a positive way

Do you think so? I've only noticed four myself, of whom your one.

It's nothing to be ashamed of; it need not be the result of abuse, abandonment or simply not getting enough attention can be the cause. But you need to work through your anger in a positive way

Like challenging strangers to a punch up?