Reasons to be Cheerful

Just about got the majority of my Christmas shopping done. Got one of my mates 'Ron Jeremy' hardcore rum which will go down a treat when he opens it at his in-laws on Christmas Day.

I've just got to get a daft jumper for my other pal, he's going to be a dad for the first time, so I got him 'go the f**k to sleep' as well. We also have a 'daddy wanted a blow job' babygro but we will keep that until the wee lassie comes along.

Bought a mug, scarf and hat out the Jags shop. Also got a programme and my free scarf.

Got pure REKT.

Woke up went for a pish and there was the bag in the bathroom.

Result!

p.s. There was also a bag of Quavers in there and some loose monster munch.

#Winning

p.p.s. kitchen was awash with red lentils though :(

I've just got to get a daft jumper for my other pal, he's going to be a dad for the first time, so I got him 'go the f**k to sleep'

People are going to walk past him and think, "ha, he's a really funny guy. I wish he was one of my friends. I might actually go and get one of those funny slogan jumpers as well, I wonder if they do something that illustrates me as a beer-drinker."

People are going to walk past him and think, "ha, he's a really funny guy. I wish he was one of my friends. I might actually go and get one of those funny slogan jumpers as well, I wonder if they do something that illustrates me as a beer-drinker."

Or they may think, "look at that fanny!"