East Reconstruction

Fife Journeyman

here's the first problem, at the moment the south league has 19 teams so far and the north league has 13, then what about next season if four lothian and fife teams get relegated, that makes the north league with 11 teams and the south 21, so on and so on.

Do you think its fair to juggle teams about and put them in different leagues because of this madness, one year the south next year the premier then the next year you could be in the north, what alot of SHITE.

19 teams, where did you get that from? as for the rest, you just make a lot of supposition.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the new south league will be 11 lothian teams and 8 fife teams da, the new north league will be 10 dundee teams 2 perth teams and newburgh, 19 south league teams and if spartans have left then 18, 13 north teams with bankfoot already pulled out simples. pish pish pish.use havnt't got a clue then it's going to get worse next year.

the new south league will be 11 lothian teams and 8 fife teams da, the new north league will be 10 dundee teams 2 perth teams and newburgh, 19 south league teams and if spartans have left then 18, 13 north teams with bankfoot already pulled out simples. pish pish pish.use havnt't got a clue then it's going to get worse next year.

The only person who hasn't a clue is you! try and engage in some adult debate.

Surely it'll be

Super... 16

Premier... 16

North... 16

South... 16

no? What would be the point in instead running North with 13 (= 24 games) but South with 19 (= 36 games)?

This is how it will probably look (assuming both Bankfoot and Spartans Juniors are not there for next season);

North:

East Craigie

Forfar West End

Dundee North End

Arbroath Vics

Downfield

Blairgowrie

Lochee Harp

Brechin Vics

Forfar Albion

Coupar Angus

Newburgh

Scone Thistle

Luncarty

Star Hearts

South:

Dundonald Bluebell

Rosyth

Lochgelly Albert

Steelend Vics

Crossgates Primrose

Haddington Athletic

Dunbar United

Tranent Juniors

Whitburn Juniors

Blackburn United

West Calder United

Stoneyburn Juniors

Falkirk JFC

Harthill Royal

Edinburgh United

With either Lochore Welfare or Thornton Hibs going north I would imagine, giving a 15/16 split.

This is how it will probably look (assuming both Bankfoot and Spartans Juniors are not there for next season);

North:

East Craigie

Forfar West End

Dundee North End

Arbroath Vics

Downfield

Blairgowrie

Lochee Harp

Brechin Vics

Forfar Albion

Coupar Angus

Newburgh

Scone Thistle

Luncarty

Star Hearts

South:

Dundonald Bluebell

Rosyth

Lochgelly Albert

Steelend Vics

Crossgates Primrose

Haddington Athletic

Dunbar United

Tranent Juniors

Whitburn Juniors

Blackburn United

West Calder United

Stoneyburn Juniors

Falkirk JFC

Harthill Royal

Edinburgh United

With either Lochore Welfare or Thornton Hibs going north I would imagine, giving a 15/16 split.

have you not read my first post about the last agm, that cant be changed and its absolute crazy for the new star team to be put into a dundee league basically, in there first year and not playing any fife teams that are ten minutes away fecking thick and lets also ask another question why does it have to be lochore or thornton why not whitburn or blackburn for eg;

have you not read my first post about the last agm, that cant be changed and its absolute crazy for the new star team to be put into a dundee league basically, in there first year and not playing any fife teams that are ten minutes away fecking thick and lets also ask another question why does it have to be lochore or thornton why not whitburn or blackburn for eg;

i've got a better suggestion, lets get back to local junior football all over, this super league, premier league disny work, less travel, more derby games, more fans attending, more gate money, healthier junior game and thats a fact, a dont want to hear about ambition thats alot of shit.

i've got a better suggestion, lets get back to local junior football all over, this super league, premier league disny work, less travel, more derby games, more fans attending, more gate money, healthier junior game and thats a fact, a dont want to hear about ambition thats alot of shit.

I think your last sentence sums you up.

North:

East Craigie

Forfar West End

Dundee North End

Arbroath Vics

Downfield

Blairgowrie

Lochee Harp

Brechin Vics

Forfar Albion

Coupar Angus

Newburgh

Scone Thistle

Luncarty

Star Hearts

South:

Dundonald Bluebell

Rosyth

Lochgelly Albert

Steelend Vics

Crossgates Primrose

Haddington Athletic

Dunbar United

Tranent Juniors

Whitburn Juniors

Blackburn United

West Calder United

Stoneyburn Juniors

Falkirk JFC

Harthill Royal

Edinburgh United

feck the 15/16 split would any team get sent to a league with no local football, lochore is a mile from lochgelly, 3 miles from dundonald, seven miles to crossgates, rosyth and thornton, thats like saying to a north club if there were too many in that league lets take one of the forfar teams down to the the south league to balance it up, please dont be so bloody stupid.

feck the 15/16 split would any team get sent to a league with no local football, lochore is a mile from lochgelly, 3 miles from dundonald, seven miles to crossgates, rosyth and thornton, thats like saying to a north club if there were too many in that league lets take one of the forfar teams down to the the south league to balance it up, please dont be so bloody stupid.

Dunbar have managed fine for years. Stop whining.

The clubs voted it through overwhelmingly in full knowledge of what it meant, it was clearly the best solution available.

You obviously didn't like it. Tough, frankly, suck it up and get on with it. It's coming to a ground near you soon.

thats like saying to a north club if there were too many in that league lets take one of the forfar teams down to the the south league to balance it up, please dont be so bloody stupid.

I doubt there's that many out there stupid enough to think of that ;)

I think your last sentence sums you up.

wake up burnie man 64 east region teams and over 60% of the teams will NEVER EVER REACH THE SUPER LEAGUE, we'll see what happens at the agm on tues, would you like to gamble, i'll bet there will be at least 17 teams in the south league only if star get put to the north league if not 18 with star because that is what was voted for read the minutes you cant change things willy nilly just because of the in balance, your rite HTG (TIT) its in so just deal with it.

wake up burnie man 64 east region teams and over 60% of the teams will NEVER EVER REACH THE SUPER LEAGUE, we'll see what happens at the agm on tues, would you like to gamble, i'll bet there will be at least 17 teams in the south league only if star get put to the north league if not 18 with star because that is what was voted for read the minutes you cant change things willy nilly just because of the in balance, your rite HTG (TIT) its in so just deal with it.

Wake-up LOL, I think you're the one that needs to wake-up, well over 40 clubs voted this through last season, ask yourself why.

As for number of clubs, each league can in reality take 18 clubs (34 games) with the scrapping of the League Cup, the South already plays 28 league games plus 5/6 LC games, so little change there.

I'm sure Star Hearts were told of the possibility of going North and accepted it, they seem a forward thinking club, and it's hardly a shock to anyone else.

Ah but there's East, Mid- and West Lothian and of course Edinburgh. 4 different places entirely ;)

Of course, up until the early 1970's the East Region comprised of West Lothian and Mid/East Lothian divisions with the winners playing-off for the title.

I think we should go back to that so players and fans can walk or cycle to games. They'll turn up in their thousands and it's of course much more environmentally friendly.......

Wake-up LOL, I think you're the one that needs to wake-up, well over 40 clubs voted this through last season, ask yourself why.

As for number of clubs, each league can in reality take 18 clubs (34 games) with the scrapping of the League Cup, the South already plays 28 league games plus 5/6 LC games, so little change there.

I'm sure Star Hearts were told of the possibility of going North and accepted it, they seem a forward thinking club, and it's hardly a shock to anyone else.

over 40 clubs voted against the status quo that the difference and i think star will be really pissed off from coming from a league with derby games galore to league with no local teams to play against, they've to go to dundee and perth every second week, nonsonse you r deluded, there's one thing for sure your teams never goni see the premier never mind the super, you just keep inside your own little bubble, HTG (TIT) lol

Of course, up until the early 1970's the East Region comprised of West Lothian and Mid/East Lothian divisions with the winners playing-off for the title.

I think we should go back to that so players and fans can walk or cycle to games. They'll turn up in their thousands and it's of course much more environmentally friendly.......

spot on now u've grasped it. HTG (TIT) lol

Archived