Which 5 posters would you really not want a beer with?

Addie

1. LinkingFighter

2. Enrico

3. Messis nightmare or whatever he's called

4. Norris aka whiterosekillie

5. Gordieboy 80 because of his constant status updates on here.

I'll come back and do more.

It would probably for quicker for you to post the ones you would have a drink with - posting those you don't want to drink with would make this into a mega thread.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rico - nice enough but you know he's going to be really boring and Arnold Rimmerish --- Nah scrub that i'd have a beer with him ok and get him oot his shell.

1. Norman -- Do they get any weirdo than the 'Killie' loonball?

2. Hellboy QC - Too busy researching Rangers to go out for a beer or 2 or 3 or 4 .....

3. Wisbit - I'd end up lamping him after 10 minutes.

4. Claymores -- :lol::lol::lol:

5. The Jakey - also known as Aberdeen Don, SS18, Itwiznaeme and Mccoist must stay etc. That punt would be changing personalities every 5 minutes.

I'd go with...

1) xbl. Something about him just screams "fucking bore".

2) Supras. Probably don't need to explain that one.

3) Gaz FFC. One of the very few posters where you just zone out no matter what they're saying. On the rare occaision what he's saying is worth reading, it's only because he's making a total arse of himself.

4) TONTROOPER. Might be actually naw bad, but would probably steal everyone else's alcohol. f**k that for a laugh.

5) HibeeJibee. Only amusement would be provided by anorak levels of info on worldwide football leagues. Would get old after 15 minutes.

Savage Henry - incredibly grumpy, never has anything positive to say.

Audaces Juvui whatever - likes to argue with me. Would probably say I called him a bigot or a racist if I asked him why he didn't like Guinness.

SweeperDee - a complete and utter zook. Would be an embarrassment to be seen with.

beermonkey - a racist

Addie - he made fun of me because I spelled coleslaw wrong.

Good to see this thread picking up after initially thinking everyone on here was a bunch of pussies too scared to offend anyone. Good work fellas.

I'll move my 5 over here from the other thread:

1.H_B

2. VT

3. Supras

4. Swampy

5. StandFree03

I believe having a drink with any of the first four would have me slitting my wrists before I had finished the neck on my bottle of Desperado.

Going for a pint with StandFree wouldn't be much fun either as he'd be ejected from every establishment for angrily ranting at the bar staff and smelling of damp bedsits.

Mwa hahahahahahahahahahaha

YER GRANNY'S COLDSLAW IS THE BEST YAAAAAASSS!!!11!!!

Good to see this thread picking up after initially thinking everyone on here was a bunch of pussies too scared to offend anyone. Good work fellas.

I'll move my 5 over here from the other thread:

1.H_B

2. VT

3. Supras

4. Swampy

5. StandFree03

I believe having a drink with any of the first four would have me slitting my wrists before I had finished the neck on my bottle of Desperado.

And the rest of the bar would buy us free pints for life.

Edit to add: Desperado: :lol:

Guest honestrae95

1. Georgie/CelticRebel/Wasp1/Wasp1212-The c**t had 4 alias (3 now that CelticRebel has been banhammered), if that's not enough to never be seen near him, I don't know what is. Boring, thick troll

2. As We Rise Again- boring, '***'nybadger, zombie troll. Would rather stick hot needles in my eyes.

3. Lexi Collector/Marlo- Creating the word 'dece' is an abomination. Ethic Cleansing is definitely needed in Livingston.

4. StandFree- Just f**k off, just f**k right off.

5. Bennett- Used to be alright until his club died a year or so ago, now he's a boring, deluded The Rangers fan.

Stand Free

Mrs M

Jimmy 85

Deeman

Supras

DeeMan is a quality guy and Mrs M is a clever and insightful poster, despite her favourite joke being awful. You've got no taste pal.

DeeMan is a quality guy and Mrs M is a clever and insightful poster, despite her favourite joke being awful. You've got no taste pal.

Cheers GD, but he's at it. I know this cheeky little scamp and he'll be getting a swift clip round the lug the next time I see him. I've drank with him before and I made him buy the drinks all night - not because I'm tight, just because I enjoy bullying him.

1- That morton weirdo McKee or whatever he calls himself these days, pant pissing photo posting nutjob

2- Georgie/Wasp12 etc etc. Mentally ill

3- White Rose Killie, whining opinionated twat

4- StandFree. I think he's actually okay but has severe anger issues and would spend all night trying to start arguments

5- As We Rise Again/British Patriot/ Forever Blue 1872 etc, sadly typical of most thick arrogant inbred orcs

Savage Henry - incredibly grumpy, never has anything positive to say.

Audaces Juvui whatever - likes to argue with me. Would probably say I called him a bigot or a racist if I asked him why he didn't like Guinness.

SweeperDee - a complete and utter zook. Would be an embarrassment to be seen with.

beermonkey - a racist

Did big bad Addie make fun of you?

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Incidentally, I fecking love Guinness. I'll even be having one tonight to toast your ban.

Archived