The Universe

Aye, nonsense. NASA would announce anything as soon as they knew what it was. Unless it was a big f**k off asteroid headed straight for us, then they'd maybe keep it hush hush.

http://www.rememberthe13th.com/

"NASA has made a historic discovery that will shake the entire planet. This announcement will be released to the media on November 13th, 2013. It will be a day to remember and One for the history books."

So, what we thinking?

Aye, pretty sure that's fake having looked at it. Shame.

Aye, nonsense. NASA would announce anything as soon as they knew what it was. Unless it was a big f**k off asteroid headed straight for us, then they'd maybe keep it hush hush.

False flag IMO

I'm not sure, when the Mars Rover found something a while back they did a similar thing I'm sure - We've found something and will tell the media on whatever date. I might be imagining that but I'm fairly certain that's what happened.

ASTEROID SIZE OF CUBA ON TARGET TO ANNIHILATE HUMAN RACE (IN YEAR 3063)

Eta: Site claims that the news has been brought forward to 6th October. Two days until global panic and widespread looting.

Edited by Hedgecutter