The Universe

Not concrete proof that there is a a parallel universe near us, but particles have been found in Antarctica which currently go against what we hold to be true, according to the laws of physics.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiecartereurope/2020/05/21/has-nasa-found-a-parallel-universe-where-time-flows-backwards-the-truth-behind-the-headlines/

Tabloids jumped the gun, saying that the experiment shows that when the Big Bang happened, it may have created two universes at the same time, one where particles flow one way, and time moves forward, and in the parallel one, these particles flow backwards, and time moves backwards with them.

20 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Not concrete proof that there is a a parallel universe near us, but particles have been found in Antarctica which currently go against what we hold to be true, according to the laws of physics.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiecartereurope/2020/05/21/has-nasa-found-a-parallel-universe-where-time-flows-backwards-the-truth-behind-the-headlines/

Tabloids jumped the gun, saying that the experiment shows that when the Big Bang happened, it may have created two universes at the same time, one where particles flow one way, and time moves forward, and in the parallel one, these particles flow backwards, and time moves backwards with them.

giphy (19).gif

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

Red Dwarf did that one ages ago.

Next will be Elon saying if I can send men into space, why can't I send men into car factories because of a mythical virus? Take the red pill people!

I like the ninja uniform touch though for the assistants.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Next will be Elon saying if I can send men into space, why can't I send men into car factories because of a mythical virus? Take the red pill people!

It does seem odd that people all over the world are barely allowed to leave their house, while at the same time we're about to fire two lads into space

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It does seem odd that people all over the world are barely allowed to leave their house, while at the same time we're about to fire two lads into space

Strict quarantine for the last couple of weeks apparently, and no Amazon deliveries allowed.