Worst Ever Sitcom

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only wish "When the Whistle Blows"from extras had been real, a true shitcom.

I only watched Extras for the first time a few months ago. When the Whistle Blows reminded me of Mrs Browns Boys in term of poor humour, script and aesthetics.

Badults wins, close the thread.

BBC 3 just shouldn't exist. It continues to churn out unbelievably bad programming, almost like the deadweight the BBC is embarrassed to put on 1 or 2 but feels like it should show they champion new comedy. Instead you get cheaply made turd like Badults.

I thought Game On was actually pretty decent.

I seem to remember the 1st series being ok, then they replaced the guy who wouldn't leave the flat and it was dire after that.

I may just be remembering that I was a teenage boy and Samantha Janus was in it saying dirty things about sex though.

I lasted a couple of minutes before switching it off. I struggle to comprehend how a set of people can sit around a table while writing something like this and call it funny.

I stuck with it out of curiosity of how bad it could get, which was horrendously bad. The cheap puns and jokes were either swearing for the sake of it or similar to something you'd see in a show for children. It made Guys With Kids look Emmy worthy.

The most worrying thing though is that Den of Geek's review said the show "had potential" and that there's "the seed of something great in there". Comments which made me laugh way more than the show did!

I seem to remember the 1st series being ok, then they replaced the guy who wouldn't leave the flat and it was dire after that.

I may just be remembering that I was a teenage boy and Samantha Janus was in it saying dirty things about sex though.

Haven't seen it in years but I do remember the series with the second bloke not being as good, then again as you say, it did have Samantha Janus so all is forgiven.

I only watched Extras for the first time a few months ago. When the Whistle Blows reminded me of Mrs Browns Boys in term of poor humour, script and aesthetics.

When The Whistle Blows is a brilliant lampooning of shit like Mrs Brown's Boys.

I watched 5 minutes of Badults last night. Literally within 2 seconds of the opening credits I knew it was going to be insultingly dreadful. It was so bad that I genuinely considered suicide. Just for a nanosecond mind, and I instantly dismissed it as ludicrous, but Badults is shockingly awful. The laughter track alone must have taken up 97% of the budget. They would have been as well just playing the laughter track on repeat throughout the entire thing. It would be exceptionally irritating, but it might eventually make you lose your sanity and find it amusing. Not Badults, but the laughter track. Because no mental state known to man, or even the animal kingdom, can account for Badults being so shite. I'm pretty sure even plant life finds it offensive in how soul crushingly shit it is. I swear I saw a tree outside slowly move further and further away from my window when Badults was on.

Badults makes me yearn for actual armageddon. I'm going to be out in the garden every night it's on with 15 vacuums turned towards to the sky in the vain hope of somehow sucking down a massive asteroid to smash into the planet and kill everything on it, just so we don't have to suffer the visual and aural atrocity of Badults. I think I'm genuinely being swayed towards murder, or at least some kind of truly despicable crime. I can rest easy knowing that no crime I ever perpetrate will be as bad as Badults.

I watched 5 minutes of Badults last night. Literally within 2 seconds of the opening credits I knew it was going to be insultingly dreadful. It was so bad that I genuinely considered suicide. Just for a nanosecond mind, and I instantly dismissed it as ludicrous, but Badults is shockingly awful. The laughter track alone must have taken up 97% of the budget. They would have been as well just playing the laughter track on repeat throughout the entire thing. It would be exceptionally irritating, but it might eventually make you lose your sanity and find it amusing. Not Badults, but the laughter track. Because no mental state known to man, or even the animal kingdom, can account for Badults being so shite. I'm pretty sure even plant life finds it offensive in how soul crushingly shit it is. I swear I saw a tree outside slowly move further and further away from my window when Badults was on.

Badults makes me yearn for actual armageddon. I'm going to be out in the garden every night it's on with 15 vacuums turned towards to the sky in the vain hope of somehow sucking down a massive asteroid to smash into the planet and kill everything on it, just so we don't have to suffer the visual and aural atrocity of Badults. I think I'm genuinely being swayed towards murder, or at least some kind of truly despicable crime. I can rest easy knowing that no crime I ever perpetrate will be as bad as Badults.

:lol:

When The Whistle Blows is a brilliant lampooning of shit like Mrs Brown's Boys.

That is fantastic. :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

So not really worth watching then?

so many I've tried to get , but like the fawning to the newest parasite , I can't get it.

1. Friends, fucking miles ahead. Defended by the type who supports a big team without any reason and solely for the imagined reflected glory of ''I love them too''

2. Seinfeld and Frasier, see above with an ''does this make me smart, it does , no?''

3. Inbetweeners, oh do f**k off you specky c**t.

4. Outnumbered and My Family, out of the same conservative shite as the above mentioned.

5. Miranda. just cos she went to Oxbridge and gurns is wearing thin wi these footlights and fringers. When she was in that sci-fi sit-com I didn't find her so bad.

ps. i'll give the pints of lager one a bit of slack, not only does it seem like summat written by a teenager with a teenagers experience of life and outlook , I believe it was . Unlike the pretentious team-work writing for most others by groups of ,um, literal polluters.

my favourite line out of outnumbered was from the little girl to mummy

'' are all muslims terrorist mummy''

''no sweety, just most terrorists are '' shalom!

Archived