Worst Ever Sitcom

Goodnight Sweetheart - An utter pish sitcom starring Rodney from OFaH as a time travelling cheating bassa!!

Now that is how the Radio Times should have described it.

It was never the greatest sitcom but it was far from the worst.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was never the greatest sitcom but it was far from the worst.

It was utter crap! Besides I had very bad memories of it being played...only one tv in our house at the time an my folks would sit and watch it :rolleyes:

Same goes with rubbish like :

2point4 children

Bread

Last of the Summer Wine

Total shite!

Goodnight Sweetheart - An utter pish sitcom starring Rodney from OFaH as a time travelling cheating bassa!!

Now that is how the Radio Times should have described it.

His original 1940's bit on the side was well tidy.....in fact I know so as I sat next to her on the train in London on my way back home from Uni in the 90's :wub:

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Mrs Brown's Boys gets my vote. I cannot for the life of me understand why this utter rubbish is so popular.

I'm also one of about three people in the world who hated Only Fools and Horses.

Does anyone remember, i think the early 90's when some american channel commisioned a sitcom called 'Billy' starring and revolving round Billy Connoly?

I love the big yin and he is one of the funniest guys ever but he must cringe looking back at this, it was worse than shit.

Also add that backpacker based drivel on Sky starring Nessa from Gavin and Stacey, a prime example of taking a main actor from a genuinely good show and forgetting to write a decent script and plot. Utter drivel

Not seen Heil Honey but will do once I'm home.

But Off Center made me think about grabbing an axe to smash into my own scull only so I could haunt the writters for the rest of there pointless lifes just like their show did to me.

I absolutely love Friends. Sure, it has it's moments where you have to shake your head and say "not a good idea", but it's the only sitcom that I can go back and watch every episode over and over and enjoy it.

Might be my favourite sitcom actually.

I absolutely love Friends. Sure, it has it's moments where you have to shake your head and say "not a good idea", but it's the only sitcom that I can go back and watch every episode over and over and enjoy it.

Might be my favourite sitcom actually.

I loved friends but E4 with its constant reruns killed it for me. I'm now at peace with its passing.

Archived