Which Five Posters Would You Most Like To Share A Few Beers With?

Audaces Fortuna Juvat

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many to mention so I think it would be quicker for me to list the 5 I'd least like to have a few beers with. In no particular order:

1. H_B

2. Supras

3. VT

4. StandFree03

5. Swampy

No hard feelings guys, but I prefer to have a laugh when I'm out on the sauce rather than be bored shitless. I'm almost certain the feeling's mutual anyway. x

Too many to mention so I think it would be quicker for me to list the 5 I'd least like to have a few beers with. In no particular order:

1. H_B

2. Supras

3. VT

4. StandFree03

5. Swampy

No hard feelings guys, but I prefer to have a laugh when I'm out on the sauce rather than be bored shitless. I'm almost certain the feeling's mutual anyway. x

Bit harsh. StandFree is alright.

1. H_B

2. Supras

3. VT

4. StandFree03

5. Swampy

Who are you?

It would be at my gentlemans club and nobody is getting in unless thery produce decent cigars to dip in the port and I'd need someone there to run the book for the crab racing on the arse of the dirty whore we will be using afterwards.

I am away to cry into my pint...by myself :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

If the rumours are true, I heard you are a social hand grenade when out on the lash.

Needless to say I would go on the ale with you. However I would want Shane McGowan as a chaperon.

If the rumours are true, I heard you are a social hand grenade when out on the lash.

Needless to say I would go on the ale with you.  However I would want Shane McGowan as a chaperon. 

In my defence, the only things that come to harm on my nights out, are worthless inanimate objects and damage to myself in general. I'll take it nonetheless however :wub:

In my defence, the only things that come to harm on my nights out, are worthless inanimate objects and damage to myself in general. I'll take it nonetheless however :wub:

Done. Do you like the Haymarket? Are you a Diggers man?

I'm partial to the place... :D

Done. I will be standing in at the bar with my Motherwell track suit and Hearts top.

Make sure you are suitably dressed. I don't get dolled up like that for nothing.

Done.  I will be standing in at the bar with my Motherwell track suit and Hearts top.

Make sure you are suitably dressed.  I don't get dolled up like that for nothing.

Well if there is more than one chap fitting that description, don't take it personally if I do not recognise you :P

First home game of the season?(cue jokes about Hearts future existence)

Well if there is more than one chap fitting that description, don't take it personally if I do not recognise you :P

First home game of the season?(cue jokes about Hearts future existence)

I can meet you for a beer of two then. ;)

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO IN THERE!!!!!1111!!!!!!! :wub:

Archived