Man beheaded in Woolwich

Ric

Earlier on in this thread I was (in hindsight) foolishly calling for the death penalty to be brought back, after thinking about it after hearing this news yesterday I realise how silly that would actually be, I would much rather recieve a death penalty than have to spend the rest of my existance locked up in a cell in a prison full of other deranged loonies, what a horrible horrible existance that would be. I am very happy at these sentances and think for other extreme cases the 'whole life' terms should be used!!! The fact that these guys would probably see it as some sick sort of acheievment to get the death penalty also makes me realise what a fud I was being earlier in this thread! :)

I'd be quite happy if you got either.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

Another one, but apparently not terrorist linked.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29068391

A woman is thought to have been beheaded in the garden of a north London house.

The victim was found at an address in Nightingale Road, Edmonton, at about 13:00 BST, police said.

In a statement, the Met Police said: "On arrival officers discovered a female collapsed in a garden area."

A man has been detained and is in custody. Detectives said there is no suggestion that the killing had any terrorist motive.

London Ambulance Service said they sent a number of resources to the scene including London's Air Ambulance, an ambulance crew and a duty manager.

In a statement, they added: "Sadly a woman was found dead at the scene."

The BBC's Home Affairs Correspondent Danny Shaw said it is unknown at this stage whether the victim and the suspect were known to each other.

He added there were unconfirmed reports on social media the man was wielding a machete.

The case is being investigated by Scotland Yard's Homicide Command.

I have watched a couple of these videos on live leak out of morbid curiosity and it isn't pleasant viewing, not sure if that makes me a bad person or not but I'm sure a good lot of people have watched them for themselves

I have watched a couple of these videos on live leak out of morbid curiosity and it isn't pleasant viewing, not sure if that makes me a bad person or not but I'm sure a good lot of people have watched them for themselves

Best gore has plenty as well. Mexican drug lords like a beheading or 12.

Best gore has plenty as well. Mexican drug lords like a beheading or 12.

I have seen the chainsaw one where there are the 2 guys next to the wall. Watched a few others as well. its horrendous viewing but it is not my fault they are in that situation so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong exactly provided I'm not masturbating to them

I told my old lady that I watched the James Foley beheading video a couple of weeks ago. She genuinely looked at me like I was the scum of the earth.

I told my old lady that I watched the James Foley beheading video a couple of weeks ago. She genuinely looked at me like I was the scum of the earth.

Some people say that by watching it you are just as bad as those carrying out the acts as well, its pretty baffling to me. Personally i think its human nature to want to see things for ourselves, I'm pretty sure if there was some way we could see for ourselves the execution of John Lennon for example there would be over a billion people viewing it within a week

Some people say that by watching it you are just as bad as those carrying out the acts as well, its pretty baffling to me. Personally i think its human nature to want to see things for ourselves, I'm pretty sure if there was some way we could see for ourselves the execution of John Lennon for example there would be over a billion people viewing it within a week

Well, the crazy Jihadists actively want you to watch it and other stuff like it, and they're a bunch of evil shits, so probably best not to give them what they want, I reckon.

I'm the same tbh. I always thought that modern day beheadings would involve a guillotine or a big axe which takes them out in one swift blow. How wrong I was. :unsure:

Nothing wrong with getting a better awareness of how the world works I suppose.

Archived