Man beheaded in Woolwich

Ric

No. i have different views to you its a forum for discussion/debates so when all you can come back with is ''f**k sake'' f**k off'' etc etc should really consider taking your own advice and f**k off.

You display bigoted ideas on here. So I will call you a bigot.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Reluctantly admit"? You seem to believe that I actually agree with you that Europe is being invaded by the reborn Rashidun Empire, and that I'm pretending I don't because of my sekrit Marxiss agenda or something. This is pretty silly stuff, really.

Back in reality, even if immigration to Europe were to carry on at the same rate it has in the last fifty years or so - a dubious assertion, but let's allow it for conjecture - it would take centuries for the continent to become majority Muslim, and this is only if every Muslim immigrant retained their great-grandparents beliefs, rather than becoming westernised.

Mainly, I think the Eurabia thesis is laughable shyte because every argument I've ever seen that Europe will become majority Islamic within the next hundred years or so presupposes that every Muslim woman in Europe will have something like sixty two babies each and that immigration will massively increase. And also because literally every single person I've ever seen make it was also an embarrassing lunatic on a number of other topics.

And I find the bit about "imposing their will" entertaining as well, supposing as it does that Muslims are one giant bloc of humanity with one identical opinion, when there's an actual real, massive intrafaith civil war going on in various parts of the Middle East. Like I say, if there's one bunch of people that Islamic fundamentalists hate more than anyone else, it's other Muslims.

Now, I'm not going to say I'm certainly right about everything here - I rarely am. But let's allow other P&Bers to decide which of us is looking at this rationally, and which is pushing hysterical nonsense, eh?

So you refuse to acknowledge the vastly increased growth in the muslim population in recent times and wish to hide behind your PC sensibilities.

You seem to be unaware of the fact that this is Europewide and not just in this country. You refuse to acknowledge that when muslims do become a majority in a particular area they enforce their views of life on it. This has a long long history, again, something you utterly refuse to acknowledge.

As for appealing to Pie and bovril groupthink to back you up. That's really fucking lame.

So you refuse to acknowledge the vastly increased growth in the muslim population in recent times and wish to hide behind you PC sensibilities.

You seem to be unaware of the fact that this is Europewide and not just in this country. You refuse to acknowledge that when muslims do become a majority in a particular area they enforce their views of life on it. This has a long long history, again, something you utterly refuse to acknowledge.

As for appealing to Pie and bovril to back you up. That's really fucking lame.

Yes, I "refused to acknowledge the recent vast increase in the Muslim population", especially when I explicitly said that there were loads more Muslims around than there used to be and speculated on why that might be.

I'm clearly unaware that the phenomenon is "Europe-wide", especially since I've repeatedly referred to immigration by Muslims to Europe rather than to the United Kingdom.

Although to be fair, it is true that I'm not getting into the issue of Muslims imposing their views on others because frankly, your assertions about our inevitable caliphate doom-future are quite daft enough to be going on with for now.

But do keep chucking the Boo-words around. I always enjoy watching folk getting themselves all worked up and red-faced about phantom bugaboos like Oh Noes The Political Correckness imposed by the Marxolefty blah blah bollocks and so on, for no sane reason.

So basically you know that there is the distinct possibility for a muslim led council in Europe

'Led' by an individual of the Muslim faith or elected in a constituency with a substantial Islamic community? Because both of those have, erm, already happened.

Still, didn't take long for that "we're only talking about jihadists!" mask to slip.

your PC sensibilities.

9rh7pd.jpg

I thought they came here, because where they were was shite. Not to make here more like there.

There are quite a few fundamentalists in the UK who would very much like to turn the planet into a single-religion ball of miserable, medieval tedium where the penalty for touching your genitals is death and so on.

Thankfully, these people are a vanishingly small minority and most of their co-religionists think they're lunatics and avoid them. Sadly however, there are a great many British dafties around who are convinced that these extremist jokers represent the real opinions of all Muslims, everywhere.

You can usually tell who these dafties are because they tend to ramble on at great length about how we will soon all be crushed under the jackboot of Jihadomaniacal repression, and then take fits of the vapours about political correctness when everybody laughs at them.

There are quite a few fundamentalists in the UK who would very much like to turn the planet into a single-religion ball of miserable, medieval tedium where the penalty for touching your genitals is death and so on.

Thankfully, these people are a vanishingly small minority and most of their co-religionists think they're lunatics and avoid them. Sadly however, there are a great many British dafties around who are convinced that these extremist jokers represent the real opinions of all Muslims, everywhere.

You can usually tell who these dafties are because they tend to ramble on at great length about how we will soon all be crushed under the jackboot of Jihadomaniacal repression, and then take fits of the vapours about political correctness when everybody laughs at them.

I was in Bradford last week and no-one had jack boots on...except me.

are you aware of anjem choudary?

I am. He's a lunatic, with a tiny following. Noisy, offensive and crazy, but basically insignificant.

he has a decent sized following. he goes on about how he hates us and our country etc etc but he happily lives here as he gets a house for free, he gets his benefits and free health care, ill never understand why they feel the need to complain.

he has a decent sized following. he goes on about how he hates us and our country etc etc but he happily lives here as he gets a house for free, he gets his benefits and free health care, ill never understand why they feel the need to complain.

"Decent-sized" is relative. I imagine David Icke could draw larger crowds.

And I don't see why you find them mystifying. They're dickheads and shyte-talkers, so of course they're going to be comically hypocritical. The best strategy would be for everyone to ignore them, because there's nothing they love more than getting into the papers. Nothing makes them happier than getting onto the front page.

I feel you regularly write to the Sun's letters page.

Archived